*sigh* Oh, Alice... - Page 2 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-10-2011, 11:56 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict
 
Time Bandit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 2,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinatra-Butters View Post
Maybe you will get some time off.

Oh I wish! But it will never happen...a gimp toe isn't enough to get outta my job. Catering is serious business.

I do have off work tomorrow though, so I can stay off it for a day at least.


Bri: Mommy to Samantha, Alice, Jules, and Edgar the Tarantula
Time Bandit is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-11-2011, 12:02 AM
Cat Addict
 
Sinatra-Butters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 2,681
Boo!! Well hopefully all you will need is another day to recover.

Becky, the proud momma of:
Sinatra-Butters is offline  
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-11-2011, 12:24 AM Thread Starter
Cat Addict
 
Time Bandit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 2,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinatra-Butters View Post
Boo!! Well hopefully all you will need is another day to recover.
Gee, I hope so. I never knew how important my toes really were until I couldn't use one of 'em.


Bri: Mommy to Samantha, Alice, Jules, and Edgar the Tarantula
Time Bandit is offline  
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-11-2011, 01:23 AM Thread Starter
Cat Addict
 
Time Bandit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 2,189
On a slightly funny note, my boyfriend was cooking in the kitchen earlier, and Alice was with him. He opened the drawer with the foil, baggies, and cling wrap (yes the very same one Alice got herself wedged in), and she ran like heck out of the kitchen and hid under the TV stand. I think she's learned her lesson about exploring crawl spaces.


Bri: Mommy to Samantha, Alice, Jules, and Edgar the Tarantula
Time Bandit is offline  
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-11-2011, 01:25 AM
Cat Addict
 
Sinatra-Butters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 2,681
Awwww, at least she won't do it again.

Becky, the proud momma of:
Sinatra-Butters is offline  
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-11-2011, 11:54 AM
Cat
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Japan
Posts: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Bandit View Post
On a slightly funny note, my boyfriend was cooking in the kitchen earlier, and Alice was with him. He opened the drawer with the foil, baggies, and cling wrap (yes the very same one Alice got herself wedged in), and she ran like heck out of the kitchen and hid under the TV stand. I think she's learned her lesson about exploring crawl spaces.

oh goodness this made me giggle. The cats stopped to stare at me like i was nuts.
its.alice is offline  
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-11-2011, 12:41 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict
 
Time Bandit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 2,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by its.alice View Post
oh goodness this made me giggle. The cats stopped to stare at me like i was nuts.
Haha! Maybe this will make you laugh even more...

This morning after breakfast, Alice was batting at the offending drawer with her paw. She didn't go near the crawl space, or try to open the drawer, she just hit it a few times, gave it a good stare-down, and stalked off! I just burst out laughing...and unintentionally woke up my boyfriend in the process. XD Man, I love cats...such entertainment, even when they aren't trying to be.


Bri: Mommy to Samantha, Alice, Jules, and Edgar the Tarantula
Time Bandit is offline  
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-11-2011, 01:55 PM
Premier Cat
 
MowMow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Looney Bin
Posts: 10,895
MowMow is offline  
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-11-2011, 06:28 PM
Jr. Cat
 
Luxxa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Bandit View Post
Haha! Maybe this will make you laugh even more...

This morning after breakfast, Alice was batting at the offending drawer with her paw. She didn't go near the crawl space, or try to open the drawer, she just hit it a few times, gave it a good stare-down, and stalked off! I just burst out laughing...and unintentionally woke up my boyfriend in the process. XD Man, I love cats...such entertainment, even when they aren't trying to be.
Oh how I love a good paw batting.

As ineffective as it may appear to us humans, cats continue to believe it's the only successful way to deal with mildly threatening objects.
They have conviction, and I can appreciate that.

Luxxa is offline  
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-11-2011, 06:44 PM
Cat Addict
 
BotanyBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ky.
Posts: 2,216
Woa.. I need a nail gun fast... i so want to build this.. that and a suitcase catbed..
BotanyBlack is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome