Did you choose your cats or did they choose you? - Page 4 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2012, 08:58 AM   #31 (permalink)
Jr. Cat

Well Mischief met me on my door step one summer day and lived with me for 20 years after that. Sport was a kitten that a friend's dog picked up and nobody claimed it. It was going to be euthanized when I met him and he cuddled up to my neck and gave kisses so I took him home. He lived with me for 17 years. And Keena came up to the porch where I was sitting with my folks and looked at me with pleading eyes. She was in sad shape so my nephew and I fed her and gained her trust so I guess there was a bit of effort on both sides for that one. She also brought me her five kittens which I had not expected so she chose me for her kittens I guess.

Must admit, the best kitty was the one that sat on my doorstep and waited for me. He was an amazing companion for the 20 years he was with me.
BoBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2012, 10:19 AM   #32 (permalink)
Senior Cat

Default happy long lives

i just love reading these stories of wonderful kitties living in loving households to age 19 or 20 or even longer. our fist kitty died with cancer at only 5 or 6, so i thank my lucky stars every single day we have with our Angel now and hope she gets to live just as long, happy lives as some of the others i've seen in this thread.
maggie23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement