Jackson Gallaxy Cat From ****, Milley - Page 4 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2012, 04:29 PM   #31 (permalink)
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by October View Post
This was healer woman's response to Jackson telling everyone to calm down. Okay, I admit she sounds more likable than what we saw on the show. And who knew they get paid to be on it?

"Thank you Jackson for posting your statement. I admit I was very naÔve in my participation and expectations of the show, and there were a lot of elements of the process that were simply beyond my control. However, there are several things for which I, and I alone, am responsible for, things that I know played a big part in causing such negative reactions in people. Therefore, I wish to apologize to all who were offended, disgusted, and who felt betrayed by these actions.
First, and foremost, Pump is alive and well, residing with a very loving family member in an environment that is entirely conducive to an elderly cat. The decision to re-home Pump was one that my husband and I came to after much careful consideration, and while I know that many will never agree, we know it was for the best. Pump is doing more than okay and is still very much a part of our family. I deeply regret saying the words, ď I will keep Pump,Ē on the show when I knew I wasnít going to live up to that statement. Those words never should have come out of my mouth. I am sorry. I also never should have even insinuated that I was throwing a book at him. It was not only stupid of me, but it was incredibly irresponsible. I have never hurt an animal, nor would I ever, and it was in very poor taste and in poor judgement for me to have done that.
I am ashamed and embarrassed that I have trivialized the work that I do in the healing arts. I acknowledge that I have much work to do on myself in order to become spiritually mature enough to walk the path of a true healer, and I donít take the criticisms of others on this matter lightly. I openly admitted that I did the show for the money, and sadly that is the truth. In an effort to rectify this situation in any way I can, and also to show my sincerity in my apology, I am handing over every dollar my husband and I earned from the show to Jackson for him to donate it to a cat charity of his choosing.
Candice Cheadle"

Where did this info get played out? I was hoping to find a Jackson Blog but haven't
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2012, 04:37 PM   #32 (permalink)
Cat

All I get from her press release is I, I, I. What kind of person kicks a 23 year old pet out of their home? I like her even less now after reading that.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:50 PM   #33 (permalink)
Premier Cat

At least she' paying some price

"Candice Cheadle had an FB business page, A Sound Life, which has now been removed"
Old 09-06-2012, 04:55 PM   #34 (permalink)
Cat

I found her and her behavior completely sickening. Her antagonism toward the elderly cat was very disturbing to me. I don't think it was "for the best" that he was rehomed .. it was for HER best. Ick! She was selfish...totally selfish.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:56 PM   #35 (permalink)
Cat

Jackson's blog:

A Few Words About Pump

Her comments are at #47.
LadyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:06 PM   #36 (permalink)
Premier Cat

Thanks.

But I still think she's a selfish nasty #$%@ who should die alone and unloved. A flesh eating bacteria would be nice.

Almost 68 hrs w/o a cigarette

Last edited by Dave_ph; 09-06-2012 at 05:09 PM.
Dave_ph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:31 PM   #37 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Even the drama afterword doesn't make up for how horrendously boring and stupid the episode was.

"My CAT from ****", not "Let's lay on tables and waggle tuning forks blah blah blah and then cry about it."
Jacq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:32 PM   #38 (permalink)
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyK View Post
Jackson's blog:

A Few Words About Pump

Her comments are at #47.

It is not there...I just checked....strange..
This entire situation is strange..poor Pump.
I offered to take him in...
what a shame and a sham!
artiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:45 PM   #39 (permalink)
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by artiesmom View Post
It is not there...I just checked....strange..
This entire situation is strange..poor Pump.
I offered to take him in...
what a shame and a sham!

Confirmed. Her comment is gone. She may have realized and regretted putting her full name out there.

Here are her reviews on YELP.

A Sound LIfe - ****'s Kitchen - Manhattan, CA

My favorite

wanted to 2nd this, and re-post:
Healer?!? More like Cat Killer!
I'm disgusted with her as a human being, and I would never consider her a healer.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:10 PM   #40 (permalink)
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas718 View Post
All I get from her press release is I, I, I. What kind of person kicks a 23 year old pet out of their home? I like her even less now after reading that.

I have to agree... She's sorry she lied about wanting to keep Pump?
The whole thing just seems to be her trying to defend her ego once again. I dunno. Obviously I've never met her before but that episode and even her recent response just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I hope Pump is actually happy and doing well. And I hope her husband is too--seems like he was constantly trying to say something or voice his own opinions but he was holding it back out of fear.
Sigh
coyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement