Do you celebrate events with your cat? - Page 3 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2012, 02:50 PM   #21 (permalink)
Tom Cat

This was my kitten's first Christmas. He got a stocking with toys and some food. I actually bought the petflow.com spoiled rotten box and split the contents between mine and my friend's cats.

His birthday is in a couple of months. We'll probably just do tuna for dinner and one or 2 toys. I went a little overboard for Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
rightsaidfed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-26-2012, 04:45 PM   #22 (permalink)
Tom Cat

Spoild Rotten box? Just looking at it now! Sounds interesting...can you tell me more about it?
Ragdoll_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:45 AM   #23 (permalink)
Tom Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragdoll_Joy View Post
Spoild Rotten box? Just looking at it now! Sounds interesting...can you tell me more about it?
It's $25. Pet flow is all subscription based but you can cancel the future deliveries at any time. They give around $40 worth of full-sized items. It's sort of like a grab bag.

Mine included a brush, motion activated led ball, catnip toy, Vermont naturals hairball treats, 2 types of freeze dried raw food, 5.5oz can of EVO, some cheapo I heart my cat bracelet, and maybe one or two other things that I can't recall at the moment.

The products are always all natural or organic. Their cat box is relatively new, but if you check YouTube, there are tons of reviews on their dog boxes.

I don't know if I'd do it every month, but I'm glad I signed up for Christmas. I may cancel all of the deliveries except Christmas and his birthday. I don't think i'd want to spend the $25 every month, but it was an easy way to get some quality items to put in a couple of cat stockings.

Old 12-28-2012, 03:54 AM   #24 (permalink)
Kitten

everyday is a speacial day with my cats . i spoil them rotten. LOL
TravisFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:54 AM   #25 (permalink)
Tom Cat

I just want to clarify that I have no affiliation with petflow other than ordering from them once, but since there was interest I actually just got an email with a code for 50% off the spoiled rotten box. Use code SRB50 for half off.

I get no referral or anything, just passing along the info.

At $25 it's an ok deal for a splurge. At $12.49 I'd say its a must-buy.

Old 01-25-2013, 10:16 PM   #26 (permalink)
Cat

My kitties were born in February of 2012, and I adopted them in August. I didn't do anything for Halloween because that is just a candy day, and they aren't allowed to have that. For Thanksgiving, they got some real turkey and also on Christmas. They like it, but they don't eat much of it (not like the kitties I had when I was a kid--if they got turkey at Christmas it would take days to get them back onto their regular food).

For Christmas they got lots of presents. I'll post a picture of the couch-full they had:

They were very happy kitties! I bought them stockings to fill, and a lot of the bigger things on the couch are from my parents who went crazy for their fur-grandbabies.

Their birthday is coming up on February 15th. I already bought their gift: a kitty wicker bunk bed. I'll give them a special meal or treat that day as well.
Merlin_Guinevere is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement