I bring my cat to bed with me.. - Page 3 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2012, 11:33 PM   #21 (permalink)
Cat

I used to let Gosha sleep with me, but he gets so obnoxious at night. Jumps everywhere, taps me on a face, plays with my feet, if he finds plastic bag - it's over, he won't leave it alone and he likes to scratch on my bed. My sleep is too precious, if I don't get enough sleep I get so sleepy that i can easily catch some zzz while driving. So I had to ban him from my room, but he is welcome when I'm not sleeping.

Gosha - shy 5 y.o. Rasta - vicious kitten
gosha is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2012, 11:46 PM   #22 (permalink)
Jr. Cat

My male tabby lets himself in my room and hogs the bed.
depaul1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 03:02 AM   #23 (permalink)
Cat

Booger hops in my bed when he sees me getting undressed and putting my clothes in the laundry basket. He sleeps on top of me when it's warm and next to me under the covers when it's cold. He's usually always there anytime I happen to wake up.
Saydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 03:13 AM   #24 (permalink)
Jr. Cat

my 11 week old kitty named Fritzy sleeps on the bed with us. sometimes she lays on my legs or on my side or sleeps close to our heads. we put her bed between our pillows and every night we go to sleep she goes into her bed and i tuck her in with her blanket. one time in the middle of the night we were sleeping and she was up. i heard a cry (meow) i wake up and i say whats the matter fritzy and she runs towards me and i say hey you silly and i tuck her back into her bed. sometimes she would have nightmares and she would wake up and cry. me and my bf petted her and told her "its ok were here, its only a nightmare." she would fall right back to sleep.
hatchet2105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 02:40 PM   #25 (permalink)
Senior Cat

angel is usually already taking a nap in the living room when i go to bed, but i always kiss her good night and tell her i'll be waiting for her when she's ready to join me. then it can be anywhere from 2-4am that she comes hopping up onto the bed. i'm a really light sleeper so i wake up and greet her as soon as i hear her first paw hit the comforter. then she'll walk right up to my face to get her massage and then lay on my chest so i can just drape my arm around her. she'll usually change positions 3 or 4 times/night, and will sometimes move down to the foot of the bed - maybe cuz i'm smothering her. oops!

we have 2 other kitties that we're still trying to introduce to her and i know 1 of them would LOVE to sleep with us eventually if angel lets him. that one is a total lover/lapcat.

kitties rule!
maggie23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:12 PM   #26 (permalink)
Kitten

I've tried it...but maybe my bed is just too small.

The second the light goes out Mylo is squirming all over...and then when I turn my back to him he's pawing me all like "WAIT WHERE'D YOU GO??" not to mention crawling all over my head and sticking his butt in my face.
zarah825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 01:27 AM   #27 (permalink)
Tom Cat

Joy is a sneaky one when it comes to bed time! She usualy waits until we are asleep before she crawls in.
I work nights so her morning and afternoon naps are usualy spent in bed with me. She settles on her cat bed until I am asleep and when I wake up I usualy have her sleeping beside me. She doesn't sleep on me but curls in a ball around my legs to make sure there is at least a paw or a tail touching me at all times!
It took her about 2-3 months before she would do this. Before she would always just sleep on her windowsill catbed beside our bed I love waking up with her next to me. Having her there is very comforting and always brings a smile to my face!
Ragdoll_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 05:22 AM   #28 (permalink)
Cat

I have an eleven week old kitten and she always curls up in bed when I sleep. She will sleep really well for about six hours max, then she will wake me up like clockwork. Actually, she is the reason I am awake right now, haha.
LunaTheHimmydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 06:50 PM   #29 (permalink)
Kitten

I was lucky, my kitty slept with my every single night since the first day i brought him home. I love it however it took me a while to get used to it, as this cat beats any girlfriend I had in terms of bad bed real estate usage. One night, I woke up and I was curled up in a corner of my king bed and he was pushed up against my face lol.

he likes to sleep under the sheets in the middle of bed the as well:
I bring my cat to bed with me..-bed.jpg

Last edited by autoexec; 12-23-2012 at 06:54 PM.
autoexec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 04:11 PM   #30 (permalink)
Jr. Cat

Petey sleeps with us. I had an afghan that I lost to him. He wanted it. It is at the foot of the bed and he sleeps on it. But I wake up around 5 am and he is curled up against my stomach. I know he gets up through the night, but he does come back.
rdswan14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement