I bring my cat to bed with me.. - Page 5 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2012, 07:14 PM   #41 (permalink)
Kitten

Tyrant Junior is the "alpha cat" in my household and he sleeps with me almost every night. Kitteh cuddles kept me in bed 10 hours today! Sleep on!
Tyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2012, 08:13 PM   #42 (permalink)
Premier Cat

Any time I travel (which I HATE doing because I miss my brood so much), I try and imagine a cat on either side of me. That is the only way I can go to sleep! We have two (of the 6) very old cats that love to sleep with us - and one snores but we just adore them all!
Marcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 10:55 AM   #43 (permalink)
Jr. Cat

I woke up with Pippin sleeping next to my face yesterday morning. I hope he does that more cause it was crazy cool, even if he was really just begging for his breakfast lol.
AaronR1074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:25 AM   #44 (permalink)
Kitten

A bed isn't a PROPER bed without a cat or two curled up with you

Suzi doesn't like to jump up onto the bed but instead sleeps in a cosy bed on the floor down by my husband's side of the bed - if you put your hand down you can stroke her and hear her purrrring away

George, on the other hand, hogs as much of the bed as he can We have a little routine where I will get ready for bed, brush my teeth etc and then get two/three dreamies for each of them. Suzi always has hers in the living room but George will charge into the bedroom with a yell, dive up onto the bed and miaow loudly until he gets his treats Once he's had those he will either go to sleep at my feet or lie on my chest, knead my shoulders *ouchie* and purrrrr. He just loves snuggling up to me and I always feel honoured when he does it. After a few minutes he'll usually move down to the bottom of the bed.
Suzi, once she's had her dreamies, will start playing and charging up and down the stairs in her hobnailed boots and will batter her squeaky mouse into submission. This usually goes on for around half an hour and she then settles down I'll often wake up in the morning with the mouse on the bedroom floor next to me and I always say thank you to Suzi for 'bringing me a gift'

As Neil works nightshift he has NO IDEA of what the cats get up to in the evening The first time he had a few days off he couldn't believe what they were like He says I spoil them.....I said no, THEY have trained me!
Gillykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:14 AM   #45 (permalink)
Senior Cat

I second that statement gillycat.... A bed is not a bed without a furry child curled up next to you... Or laying across ur face trying to suffocate you

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

Godzilla & Mr. Skeeter
Zilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:31 PM   #46 (permalink)
Jr. Cat

I can't sleep with my Clem. He's slept with me ever since he was 9 weeks. Bandit will come say his goodnights but he will go to the end of the bed. While Clem uses my pillow.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Firelove89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:57 PM   #47 (permalink)
Cat Addict

Sully and Ninja both sleep with me. Sully sleeps right next to me almost on top of me and Ninja sleeps under the covers by my legs. I find it hard to sleep without them. They are really a comfort!

Kobie, Mocha, Puzzles and Tyler, Gone but never forgotten
Kobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:06 PM   #48 (permalink)
Cat

Realy. When I go to bed I call,"Bedtime Binky!" and she comes running. Good cat.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:43 PM   #49 (permalink)
Kitten

Mink and I have a little ritual that we go through every night. Before I get ready to get in the bed he gets a nice relaxing brushing which he dearly loves, he will then go and jump up on the little table I have in front of our window (we are up on the second floor so he has a great view of the nighttime goings on) and look outside for a while. When he gets ready he will then jump up on the bed and get right up next to me, he couldn't get any closer, and sleep with me for several hours. I have to leave the covers back on one side, no matter how cold I may get, so he can get next to me and then when he settles in I cover him up. I does feel good having him sleeping next to me. Like someone mentioned in an earlier post when he doesn't sleep with me I wonder why, what did I do.....
chrisch68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:09 PM   #50 (permalink)
Jr. Cat

Im really jealous. we used to have Bee sleep with us but she decided that scratching Fiances feet at 5am was a great idea and it was decided she had to be out of the bedroom at nighttime.

I am a bit of a day time napper though and if im napping I have both girls either side of me. This is a pic my fiance took of us all napping.

And yes that is a giant sheep next to me LOL
Attached Thumbnails
I bring my cat to bed with me..-sleeping.jpg  
britishvixen21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement