I bring my cat to bed with me.. - Page 7 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2013, 06:55 PM   #61 (permalink)
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyismycat View Post
Attachment 6857
Eustache sleeping with me

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Absolutely adorable
MyBabiesDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2013, 09:53 PM   #62 (permalink)
Senior Cat

I have to sleep with Jake, he either curls up at my feet, or in the crook between my neck and shoulder, depending on how he's feeling any given night. I don't know what I'm going to do when I go away for a month and don't have him to snuggle with :/
Jakiepoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:30 PM   #63 (permalink)
Jr. Cat

Desmond sleeps in my room, either in my bed, or in his little cat bed next to my bed, or on top of a pillow on top of some totes in the room. It's up to him - but isn't everything!? (Well, not quite - he's not allowed outside!) I've only spent one night away from home in the almost 2 years I've had him, and I'm surprised I got any sleep at all. I do appreciate that he's figured out nights are for sleeping, though... in the beginning, I didn't think I was ever going to sleep again.
atm53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:46 PM   #64 (permalink)
Senior Cat

Default I bring my cat to bed with me..

I always have at least one kitty in bed at night with my husband and chihuahua. But it's usually two or three. My little bullied girl, my big orange boy and my little mentally challenged orange boy. Both boys will snuggle under the covers and the tortie girl usually snuggles against my leg on top of the covers. She's got a nice undercoat so she gets hot underneath.

I bring my cat to bed with me..-imageuploadedbypg-free1360032387.790160.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

mumof7kitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:51 PM   #65 (permalink)
Cat

I take my little one in bed now and he sleeps through the whole night next to me. My other older cat is incredibly jelous, he starts whining around 3am and won't stop till i come out or let him in. They are not introduced yet so I have to take the baby to another room and pet Gosha untill he gets tired and runs off meanwhile baby is whining in another room. Uh last couple nights were hard.

Gosha - shy 5 y.o. Rasta - vicious kitten
gosha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:06 PM   #66 (permalink)
Cat

sometimes 2 cats sleep with me but when i get ready for bed one sleeps on my pc chair til later on the middle of the night or something. when it gets very very cold she does like to paw at my blanket so she can cuddle under there.
Risami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:35 PM   #67 (permalink)
Cat Addict

My cats seem to have a time share arrangement. Penny snuggles up to me when I go to bed. When I wake up in the morning, Nala is beside me on the other side and no Penny.

But I definitely get what the OP says about waking up and the cat's not there, then waking up later and petting her and wondering if she had left at all of if it was a dream.

Usually after lights out, both girls take part in what I call "the midnight kitty olympics" where they chase each other up and down the stairs a half dozen times jumping on tables or night stands, whatever's in the way. I don't mind because it's not too loud and it cracks me up every time.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:31 PM   #68 (permalink)
Cat

I take Colonel to bed with me most of the time. Especially since my wife gave me the devil for laying in bed a calling him. He will lay on my wife's side until she comes to bed. Then he will generally lay on my left side and let me cuddle him all night. Every once in a while, I will wake up with him sleeping on my pillow with paws around each side of my head.
If Onyx doesn't start out in bed, she migrates there by morning, She is always sleeping at the foot of the bed by morning.
Niether cat wakes us up, but as soon as the alarm goes off on weekdays or when we stir on weekends they know it is feeding time. First job of the day. FEED ME!

Last edited by Marshel; 02-05-2013 at 11:34 PM.
Marshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:19 AM   #69 (permalink)
Cat

Marshel, you are very lucky that they don't wake you up, and wait kindly for your alarm to go off! You're also lucky that you get to cuddle him all night i'M JEALOUS!!
MyBabiesDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:24 PM   #70 (permalink)
Jr. Cat

Default I bring my cat to bed with me..

Bongo sleeps in my hair every night. Never fails. And when I finally decided to take back my pillow he ends up under chin.
I bring my cat to bed with me..-imageuploadedbypg-free1360513454.367073.jpg
Please excuse my 'I just woke up face.'

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Hailey:Bongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement