Cat Forum banner

Do you miss your cat?

2K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  Saydee 
#1 ·
For the first time I have a cat that is all mine. (Well, mine and my boyfriends, but mostly mine.) I fell in love with her from the first moment I met her (she is missing most of her left ear). I was very skeptical when she came to live with us as she was very skittish and took a few weeks to get used to us, she still has problems every now and then.

But now I am completely confident that she is the kit for me. Every night she sleeps on our bed and every morning I wake up to cuddles. She is so cuddly that I don't want to get out of bed for work. My desktop picture at work is a picture of her (my coworkers secretly make fun of me for it, but I don't care.)

My question is, do you miss your cats while you are at work or out and about? I am not sure if this is something that will wear off, or something to stay, but I find myself thinking about what she's doing and missing her throughout the day.

So yes, I may be a little crazy. But I think it's the good kind. Please let me know I am not alone here.

Haha

#3 ·
Most of the days I dont miss my cats when I am at work or elsewhere, but the reason is that I am so busy that I do not have time to miss anybody, including my toddler daughter :)

But i catch myself thinking of them, looking at their pictures and talk about them to my coworkers, so i have them on my mind :)

I really miss cats that I used to have when I lived in Europe. Now they live with my mom and she claimed them, so I know they are not going to be mine ever again... It's kind of sad. At least I know they are happy there and I can see them when I go to visit my mom every once in a while..

Actually now, when I finally have cats in the US, I miss them even more... I would love to have them here in addition to Josie and Blackberry..

#6 ·
Yes :D, and Rocky practically attacks me when I get home he is so happy to see me (only to me though, I am his favorite xD). I also miss my Lily during the day and she gives me smooches when I get home.

#9 ·
I don't miss my girls when I'm out or at work...no doubt because I'm too busy dealing with other things. But, from time to time, I travel on business for a few days at a time. I definitely miss them then. I often find myself wondering what they're up to, if they're ok, how they're getting along with each other and whether they miss me!

#10 ·
yes, I miss my kitty when I am at work....I have his pictures and a couple of videos of him on my phone... I sneak a peek every so often....
I miss his hugs, meows, snuggles, talking to Artie,.....and petting him
I do get a BIG greeting and a huge hug when I come home from work!! He misses me too!

#11 ·
I don't know if I will ever miss ET if I am ever away from home for long period. But each time we meet up with friends, hubby said I talked non-stop about ET without even knowing if our friends minded, lol. I do have videos and picts of ET in my hp, sometimes while out waiting for meals or just waiting, I'll just watch the video of him, maybe I was missing him then, lol.

#13 ·
I wish Moosey would give me lovings when I got home. Usually she is took busy running around because I usually feed them when I get home. It is 8:20pm here right now and Moosey is relaxing under the coffee table (She doesn't really like to get up on the couch) and Ziggy (my roommates cat) is snuggled up right next to me being a purr-monster.

I love these ladies.

#15 ·
Oh yes, I miss him like crazy while I'm away. He is so cuddly in the mornings that I hate leaving him.

I usually don't miss him so bad if I'm just going to school, but if I have things to do afterschool, like yesterday I worked and then had soccer so I didn't get home until about 10, I missed him like crazy. Apparently the feeling was mutual as he literally tackled me with meows and rubbing as soon as I walked in, and as soon as I was laying in bed he was nearly on top of me.

I have no idea how I'm going to handle it when I have to go away for a month on a trip, it'll be brutal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.