How long does it take - Page 2 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2012, 12:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Cat

Thanks everyone she has come around rather quickly she don't like to be picked up but she will love all over you and make this weird chirping noise when she wants attention she has been sleeping with us too. I didn't expect her to take to all of us so quickly it wasn't long after I posted this question she started coming around lol. I think she has dubbed me as her owner though she follows me everywhere and prefers to sleep on me at night but still loves on everyone else too just more me than anyone thank you all for your comments and advice I really appreciated it.

AriasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2012, 02:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tom Cat

Yay! So happy for you! My roommate's kitten has also dubbed me her owner as well as my cat, so I basically have two. My roommate isn't home a lot as he is in film school so both kitties sleep with us.

Moosey made progress as well. She has been jumping up on the back of the couch to look at our Oscar fish, Gus. Isn't it funny how they can change over night?
Old 12-30-2012, 02:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by grrawritsjordi View Post
Yay! So happy for you! My roommate's kitten has also dubbed me her owner as well as my cat, so I basically have two. My roommate isn't home a lot as he is in film school so both kitties sleep with us.

Moosey made progress as well. She has been jumping up on the back of the couch to look at our Oscar fish, Gus. Isn't it funny how they can change over night?
Yes it is she sits behind me now and bats my ponytail she is pretty much living room bound for now and if she tries to go to another room I just say "Aria, no" and she comes straight back. She is very vocal which the research i did Siamese cats said that but I just can't over this little chirpy sound she makes I have never heard another cat do this and it's adorable. I was offered another siamese a flame point that is neutered and I am really thinking about it just do to she has been with other cats before or so the owner said, and she has my puppy but I think he annoys her lol I want her to have someone for when we aren't home so she's not lonely cause the puppy gets crated when we leave.

AriasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement