Cat Spraying Baby Crib - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2013, 01:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cat

Default Cat Spraying Baby Crib

I saw this ad on Craigslist and would like to offer this woman some advice,but don't really know where to start. She may not take it,but I would like to at least offer.

Quote:
I hate to do this! I've owned Jude 3years now. I got him from Lexington County animal shelter. I felt so bad for him, he was there the longest, and we all know what that means. He is an amazing cat, very friendly, and loves to meet new people and play *when he isn't being lazy* I recently had a daughter in November, and although he is very friendly, he is also very jealous. He IS neutered, and continues to spray her crib, and swing. I love him very much, but cannot put up with this behavior. He NEVER sprayed, until we brought our little girl home.

He'd be an amazing pet for a couple who cannot have children, or an older person without small children.
I'm not willing to give him to a younger person who still wants to have children, because I don't want my precious boy to have to switch homes again.

Last edited by marie73; 01-06-2013 at 08:19 PM.
gharrissc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2013, 01:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Cat

Awe poor kitty... I wouldnt even know where to start on that problem... Dont they make NO SPRAY sprays for cats? Thats the only thing I would have...

Godzilla & Mr. Skeeter
Zilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cat Addict

i don't think there's much else she can do unless she's willing to put up with the cat spraying the crib. i had a problem with one peeing in my bed and it took me a year to figure out he just wanted another litterbox by my bed (i tried one first try--he kicked the litter out, turned it over and left so i thought, "well that wasn't it." guess it just wasn't the right one. it was one of those disposable foil ones.)

but i didn't know what my cat wanted, this woman's cat has made it pretty clear that it's the baby he doesn't want, so i wouldn't have any idea what to do except wait (for the baby to grow up or the cat to get used to it) and keep cleaning up after the cat, which is a LOT to ask of anyone.
cinderflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement