What do your cats do that you find adorable? - Page 2 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2013, 04:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Senior Cat

Yuki's quite vocal (Bengal) and I love her little trills and chirps. If I'm laying on the bed watching tv she'll come stand on me, get into position carefully, then knead me for ages. It's very soothing and hypnotic she makes a different sound when she does this too. It's almost like a bark and then she purrs forever. I really love her "dive rolls". She sort of lays down and rolls over so she's looking at me upside down lol. Geez I could go on and on! I really love her What do your cats do that you find adorable?-imageuploadedbypg-free1358370934.955252.jpgWhat do your cats do that you find adorable?-imageuploadedbypg-free1358371001.520031.jpgWhat do your cats do that you find adorable?-imageuploadedbypg-free1358371078.220764.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Yuki'sMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2013, 04:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tom Cat

I love when Josie jumps on our bed every morning one second after she heard my alarm clock. our cuddle session starts and it's the time of the day she lets me cuddle with her like any other time (she is still quite shy throughout the day). after cuddling and purring for 5-10 minutes she ALWAYS go to my night stand and steal my hair elastic band that I have by my bed to make pony tail when I wake up. I even tried to hide it, but she finds it every time.

Blackberry often sniffs my nose, very carefully and slowly and then he backs off his face few inches away from mine, looks straight into my eyes with the look: "what is that smell on your nose woman?" it's so funny
Old 01-16-2013, 04:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kit
Jr. Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxxCat View Post
Maxx likes to lean up when we're cuddling and nibble on my chin. Does anyone else have a cat that does that, or know why?
When my Fiance hasn't shaved in awhile, one of my cats likes to nibble on the little hairs on his chin. It makes us laugh!

I love reading about all the little adorable things cats do! They can be so unique!
Kit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Cat

Eustache
My little prince. If I meow and he isn't in eye sight he will meow back and find me. He comes putting and sits in my chest and kneads me and suckles. He also curves for me and when I get home he stands by my feet and curves his back up and purrs.

Moffat
She is my little sassy girl. She also greets me at the door. In the morning she comes and lays behind my pillow waiting for some attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
crazyismycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
Cat Addict

I especially find ET funny and adorable when he plays Da-bird, that sneaky look, the somersault.

Every time I am at the computer, he will certainly, without fail, come up right in front of me, pawed at me for attention, then turn his chin up, for a chin rub. He love it. He like turning his belly up too.

I especially like watching him when he kneads on the cushion and toy mouse, oh so mesmerizing He isn't a lap cat, so he doesn't knead on me, but on cushion and toy.

snowy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:35 PM   #16 (permalink)
Tom Cat

one thing about Nubey (which is so hilarious) is that every time he sat on my lap, he'd have to "knead" me. I don't know why he did that, but he did. Sometimes I'd be in the middle of working on my computer like I am now, and he'd jump on my bed, and meow at me. I'd be like "OK, I'm going to stop working for a while!" and I drag myself to my bed. Next thing I know, I'm being kissed like crazy.
ndiniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:32 PM   #17 (permalink)
Cat

Luna jumps up and hugs my leg.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:19 PM   #18 (permalink)
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowy View Post
I especially find ET funny and adorable when he plays Da-bird, that sneaky look, the somersault.

Every time I am at the computer, he will certainly, without fail, come up right in front of me, pawed at me for attention, then turn his chin up, for a chin rub. He love it. He like turning his belly up too.

I especially like watching him when he kneads on the cushion and toy mouse, oh so mesmerizing He isn't a lap cat, so he doesn't knead on me, but on cushion and toy.

Ohmigosh, that video is so cute, Snowy! Also, I totally get why you call him ET now, just watching that video I though "woah, that cat looks just like ET" without even reading the rest of your post. XD

and OP-adorable pics! I love when my cat does the same rolling over thing. So cute
Old 01-16-2013, 11:46 PM   #19 (permalink)
Cat Addict

Hi coyt, the video you saw, he has put on alot of weight. Let me show you a video of him when he was a stray (sorry for hijacking), taken approx 2.5mths after we 1st found him. In this video, he had already put on some weight, so can you imagine how skinny he was when we 1st found him in April, much skinnier than this video, skin and bone.

snowy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:27 AM   #20 (permalink)
Tom Cat

I have some "Friend" cats at the Humane Society that are in communal rooms, and during last summer & last fall, there was a cat in one of the communal rooms named "Johnny". He was nuts about me! He would sometimes just lay all sprawled out on my feet (and this would happen especially if I had my sandals on!), and it was the funniest feeling having a cat lay on my feet!

Have you ever gotten your chin "banged", meaning your cat sits on your lap, puts its face on your chin, and bumps it really hard so they can kiss it? There were 2 cats (Besides my cat Nubey) named Jon-Jon & Browny at the humane society who were like that. These two were very affectionate, and these two made me laugh a lot. These two, and Johnny are with good people at good homes, and I'm glad they got adopted!

Then there's Gabby! OMG! What a sweetheart! She is currently in a cage, and I hope she gets to go into one of the communal rooms soon! She is so pretty (Pure black), and she nearly did a full flop over in her cage to let me rub her tummy! She has this cute high pitched meow she uses when she's happy.
ndiniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement