Weirdo Cat!!! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2013, 02:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kitten

Default Weirdo Cat!!!

So I'm in the um...bathroom...doing my...business, and I must not have shut the door all the way, because the next thing I know, Sparticus is pushing open the door, and meowing at me loudly, he looks almost panicked, and then launches into my lap and starts clambering all over me, loving on me as hard as he can. I finish what I need to, I wash my hands (with him sitting on my shoulder), go sit on the couch to properly love on him, he rubs his face against mine and then scampers off to lay on his tower! Like...REALLY?!?! What was that about?!?!
afwife83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2013, 04:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jr. Cat

Hahaha Abigail does that every time I sit on the throne too.
soonersseth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
Premier Cat

He is praising you for going potty in the right place - GOOD GIRL/BOY!!
Old 01-19-2013, 07:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cat Addict

My cats don't understand that I'm doing some business there. From their point of view, my lap and I are more available than ever when I'm there.
The Royal von Meouw Dynasty: His Royal Highness the late Prince von Meouw, Her Royal Highness Princess Gatita von Meouw, Nikita Duchess of Meouw and His Highness Cuchi-Cuchi, next in line for the throne of Prince von Meouw.
Straysmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kitten

Lara has a thing about the toilet. She'll always follow me to the bathroom. When the door's shut and I come out she'll always be waiting. Weirdo cat indeed!
Kevonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
Premier Cat

Abby always follows me into the bathroom, and she will often hop on my lap when I'm otherwise occupied. She must think, "Finally, Susan doesn't have that silly computer on her lap...it's MY turn"!
Old 01-19-2013, 09:06 AM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Cat

The cats know that the human is not getting up right away off that funny porcelin chair, so they know you are captive for a while and take advantage of it. They aren't dumb.

Funny story: My BFF's cat, Abby, would sleep with Kim at night and when Kim got up to go pee in the middle of the night, Abby would run after Kim and jump into her lap (in the dark) while Kim was on the toilet. One night Kim got up and didn't have to pee but was very thirsty and got a drink at the sink. While she was drinking her cold water, she heard "SPLASH" behind her. Kim turned on the light and found Abby crawling out of the toilet bowl soaking wet! Abby never jumped without making sure Kim was on the pot again. Kim also said Abby's feeling were hurt when she laughed at her.
Rosie, Dora, Sterling Silver,
Audie and Lillen. Also multiple
birds.
LaurulFeatherCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:04 AM   #8 (permalink)
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurulFeatherCat View Post
The cats know that the human is not getting up right away off that funny porcelin chair, so they know you are captive for a while and take advantage of it. They aren't dumb.

Funny story: My BFF's cat, Abby, would sleep with Kim at night and when Kim got up to go pee in the middle of the night, Abby would run after Kim and jump into her lap (in the dark) while Kim was on the toilet. One night Kim got up and didn't have to pee but was very thirsty and got a drink at the sink. While she was drinking her cold water, she heard "SPLASH" behind her. Kim turned on the light and found Abby crawling out of the toilet bowl soaking wet! Abby never jumped without making sure Kim was on the pot again. Kim also said Abby's feeling were hurt when she laughed at her.
Cats do get their feelings hurt! I swear they are humans in cat's fur! Zipper did something funny once (can't remember specifically what), but I remember laughing very hard at her and the look on her face was priceless. She has a very descriptive face and her emotions show. She was clearly pained by my response.
Old 01-19-2013, 05:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Cat Addict

Laurul, that's one of the funniest cat stories I've ever heard!!

Yes, I've heard about dogs, that they'll go to any lengths to save face and not be laughed at when they make a mistake.
The Royal von Meouw Dynasty: His Royal Highness the late Prince von Meouw, Her Royal Highness Princess Gatita von Meouw, Nikita Duchess of Meouw and His Highness Cuchi-Cuchi, next in line for the throne of Prince von Meouw.
Straysmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jr. Cat

I havent been able to go potty, or have a bath in peace since we got the girls. if i shut the door they meow at the door! as for the bath, the litter box is in the bathroom so dont like shutting them out for too long LOL

They both clamber over themselves to get to the side of the bath when im in it. I actually take in treats and a cup of tea for me. we all sit and chill the girls have treats and I have my tea while i have a bath and they play with the bubbles LOL
britishvixen21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement