Cats At The Office - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2013, 06:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cat

Default Cats At The Office

I've heard of people taking their dogs to work with them,and we also do that too now that we are business owners. I wanted to know if anyone has taken their cat to the office with them or would you if you could?
gharrissc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2013, 08:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Cat

Default Cats At The Office

I don't work in an office, right now I'm working with my bf in new home construction. When we first moved out here we were staying in a pet-friendly motel but I hated leaving Yuki alone there all day. So we sometimes brought her with us in the truck. She soon found that the dash was lovely and warm in the sun she seemed pretty content as we were parked right where we were working and she could see me. I didn't leave her leash attached but we were stopped at a store and she looked so cute Cats At The Office-imageuploadedbypg-free1359763220.873728.jpgCats At The Office-imageuploadedbypg-free1359763248.472347.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Yuki'sMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
Premier Cat

I brought my first cat to the office with me once, just for a few minutes. I had to stop and get some stuff and it was on the way back from the vet. I thought she'd be terrified and just sit quietly in her carrier, but she was scratching up a storm, so I let her out. Next thing I know she's no longer in my office. She had wandered down to the other end of the hallway into someone else's office and was making friends there. No fear.

Students sometimes ask if I would bring my cats to work so they could meet them. I'm always tempted, but the potential for disaster is too great. Having students over to my place is way safer.
spirite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Cat

oh, man, i WISH i could bring one or all 3 of my kitties to my office, but i'm sure i'd get fired for it! it's an office in a highrise and i'm sure there's a rule about it with building management. however, i have been so so tempted to sneak them in on a weekend when no one is there. i'd bring a litterbox and put it in my office. it would be so exciting for them to roam around the whole floor and check out all the other 30+ offices and hop onto counters and hide under desks and look out the windows 30 floors up. what a rush that would be!
maggie23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement