Nature's Variety kibble question! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 01:53 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Nature's Variety kibble question!

I feed my boys Nature's Variety Instinct kibble and today as I was looking closely at the kibble pieces I saw little hairs in every piece of kibble! Does anyone know what these are? I am very concerned! I emailed the company and am waiting a reply. I know I can always count on you guys, thats why I came here in the meantime.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 09:46 PM
Tom Cat

Re: Nature's Variety kibble question!

That's so weird, my friend just got a free sample bag of that food on friday and she described the same thing. Personally I do not like the nature's variery Instinct line, the canned food is horrible, I swear it has ground up bone in it, pretty big pieces too. I like to squish my cats canned food and add extra water in it, and when I did it with the instinct, it was scratching the bowl when I pressed on it with the fork. I would love to know what they say back to you in the email, that is if they ever get back to you. I'v emailed so many pet food companies in the past, and only 1 out of 10 has ever emailed me back.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 11:17 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Well, I will let you know and I will keep pestering them until they answer me, good thing I'm switching back to Wellness Core.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010, 11:11 AM
Cat Addict

Just curious, has anyone tried the wet Instinct? I got a can of Instinct Rabbit for Miu and she was totally fascinated with it. She cleaned the entire bowl spic and span! However, after some more research, I found Nature's Variety sources their rabbit meat from China. In fact, that is a question on the FAQ on their own site!

I don't feel comfortable with that so I'm not going to buy any more from this brand.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page