Need good canned food for a cat that only likes Fancy Feast - Page 2 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2010, 06:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochi View Post
My Mochi only likes Fancy Feast too, he can devour a whole can of flaked Fish & Shrimp (his favorite!) but would only eat a few bites of the canned Wellness and Blue Wilderness that I tried to feed him. I found a good suggestion on this forum to mix his favorite food with half of the one I wanted him to start eating so that it will be an easier transition.
I mixed half a can of Blue Wilderness Salmon and Fancy Feast and he did not even know the difference!

That's a good suggestion - I just bought Blue Buffalo canned food last night and for the first time tried feeding it to my two. Asia ate it without hesitation, but my little Zoe, who normally is not fussy and will typically only eat canned food, would not even touch it! Luckily I had half a can left of her Purina Naturals crap and she ate that, but I really don't want them eating that stuff anymore, especially since Zoe has what we think are food allergies. I'll buy a couple more cans of the Purina for her and try mixing it until she will eat it without hesitation.
StormChaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement