I was the coupon queen at Petco today! - Page 2 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2012, 04:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tom Cat

Cool! The only store in my town that sells anything besides grocery store food is Feeder's supply. Oh, and Tractor supply has blue buffalo and taste of the wild... But anyway, I took a printed e-mailed coupon to Feeder's supply and they wouldn't accept it because it said "do not reproduce" in small print on the bottom.... but it said Printable Coupon at the top. Duh..... The lady said, We can't take this, it's a copy. I said no, it is a PRINTOUT. So I made her call up the manager, she looked at it, and still said no! Sheesh. LOL. So I now buy online. They don't have big cans and I can get them online with free shipping if I spend $50 so hah. LOL!
kty78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2012, 05:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tom Cat

That's ridiculous! I would have asked them how they'd accept a printable coupon?

I don't take advantage of the system, and I'd be mad if someone accused me of doing so.

I've never heard of them before, but if they have a "corporate" or a district office or something, I'd call them. It would be less about getting your discount and more informing them that one of their stores has a manager that is refusing valid coupons and thusly losing them business.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

Last edited by marie73; 11-16-2012 at 02:45 AM.
rightsaidfed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tom Cat

I so miss having a Pet supplies plus near me.
LOVE coupons. I have started ordering cat food on line as it seems more competitive. I'm trying to get my kitties on low carb. They won't touch Wellness for some reason.
Congrats on your haul!
wallycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Cat

Sounds like you're a great bargain shopper. It's also a great way to find out what flavors/brands your cat likes! If you ever decide to order food online, there's also petfooddirect. They send me "coupon codes" all the time. I either saving on shipping (if it's under $49) or get a certain percentage off my order. I would shop at a local pet store if I could find a store like the one in your town.
tigre86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
Cool Cat

PetFlow and Wag will accept manufacturer coupons if you mail them in.