Opinions on Tiki Cat brand food? - Page 2 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2012, 08:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

The sardine variety was the ONLY can my girl-cat would eat. The 2 boys were indifferent, closer to not-liking. I am trying to stay clear of seafood as much as I can. I think seafood is like crack to many cats. I have read mixed opinions on whether it matters or not giving cats seafood daily.
I can find the Tiki for about 79cents/can if I drive an hour, but I have to drive that to buy anything out here in nowheresville...I am trying to get them on EVO chicken/turkey cat (not kitten-cat). This is supposed to be low in carbs.
Tiki sardine is also low in carbs, if you opt to stay with that.

I was so happy today; one of my boy-cats actually PICKED the EVO plate versus the pro-plan. Not sure how long that will last, but hopefully I can clean out all the other brands I have.

Good luck with whatever decision you make.
wallycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 09:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Cat Addict

Tiki cat canned had some good review from a site in Sg, but by the time I wanted to get some for ET to try, it was no longer available, not anywhere in Sg, don't understand why. Its been at least more than 1/2 yr. It was in Sg for less than 1yr I think, than suddenly every petshop don't have them anymore.
snowy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
Jr. Cat

tiki cat seems to be very good for cats, regardless of their predominant fish based food. Personally I didnt care for it, it's a little too gelatinized for me, but that is just a personal preference. Meenu didnt seem to go crazy for it either, right now she's got a thing for merrick's cowboy cookout, and thats what I'm giving her.
SamSim is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement