Going from kitten to adult feeding - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2012, 06:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Cat

Default Going from kitten to adult feeding

So Blitz and Clementine will be 10 months on Christmas and I think it's time to put them on set feedings. Right now they get to eat all the want three times a day. Blitz is easily over 10 pounds and Clem is around 7 pounds. Blitz eats a ground raw mix and Clem eats grain free canned, a mix of EVO, BG, taste of the wild, wellness, Weruva and California natural. Going by the cans, Clem should get one 5oz can a day, yes? She's a very fine little thing. Blitz is a beast and I've seen him put away 8oz of raw mix a day. I was going to start with 3.5oz a day and see how that goes. Ghost is coming up on 8 months, but he's getting a little chunky so I was going to put him on set meals as well. He was 8.5 pounds a month ago, so he's probably closing in on 10 pounds now. He also eats raw so I was going to start with 3.5oz as well. They all seem to pretty much ignore lunch now, mainly eating at breakfast and supper so we'll probably just go with two meals a day.
Does this sound good?

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
kayla baxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2012, 01:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Cat

Joy is now 9 months and she has been on a set feeding for a while now. She eats in the morning and in the evening and seems pretty content with the schedual. We still have her on kitten food but will be switching her to adult soon! Right now she eats a 3oz can of wet kitten food and 1/4 cup of dry kibble per day. She is a healthy 9lbs right now. Not chunky, just right for her breed
Ragdoll_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement