Cat Forum banner

Supplementary food?

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  nicichan 
#1 ·
Hi there and a happy new year to all of you!

My girl has been a bit picky about her wet food for the last few months. I posted about this before, but it's still the same. Sometimes she likes it and other times she doesn't and won't finish it or even touch it at all. I buy good quality food for her and she also gets a little bit of dry before we go to bed. She LOVES the dry food and will always eat that right away if I give her some, but I don't really want to feed her that as her main meal.

I've been thinking about trying other brands of wet food, but I noticed that a lot of them are marked as supplementary food rather than complete meals. I got a sample of two flavours recently and she loved them, but how would I feed these? Should I feed one meal of dry and one meal of wet every day if I decide to go for these, rather than two wet meals? It says in the instructions to feed 'some dry food' as it's a supplementary food only.

This is her dry food: Applaws Dry Chicken Cat Food - Great selection of natural cat food at zooplus

This is the supplementary wet food I tried her on and she loved it: Cosma Thai Assorted Trial Packs: 85 g & 170 g packs at zooplus (she tried the chicken & liver flavour) and Cosma Glory Trial Pack: 6 x 85 g or 6 x 170 g (she had chicken & lobster)
I was also considering this one Feline Porta 21, 6 x 156 g: Great Deals on Porta 21 Cat Food at Zooplus

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.