Cat Forum banner

Food Recommendations for Extremely Sensitive Stomach

706 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Arianwen 
#1 ·
Hi all, I have a four year old DSH and ever since she was six months old, she has had issues with getting sick almost immediately after eating at least a few times a week. Her vet has always overlooked it since she does have other health problems as well (she was an extremely sickly kitten and still has reprocussions from that, mostly immune system-related diseases), but for the past few weeks it's been getting worse and worse to the point where she won't be able to keep anything down for 4-5 days at a time. She's been on Instinct dry food for over a year now, but we have tried other foods in the past (including wet), and it just makes it worse. Does anybody have experience with cats like this or food recommendations for her?

#4 ·
Whilst I agree with doodlebug, I also think you need to keep a diary. Lottie has a very sensitive stomach and over the years we have found nthings she can eat and things that are disaster and even thing that can be eaten at certain times of the day but not at others.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.