Cat Forum banner
Welcome To Cat Forum

Introduce Yourself

Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.
8.6M
8.6M

Community Rules

Please take a moment to review the community rules before posting.
Your Cats

Cat Chat

General cat chat.
38.4M
38.4M

Behavior

Understanding your cats better through their behavior.
37.3M
37.3M

Health and Nutrition

Topics ranging from veterinarians to cat food. This forum will cover all issues related to their health and proper nutrition.
67.6M
67.6M

Cat Emergencies

Post here if you need an answer to your cat’s problem immediately. You should contact your veterinarian first if there is an emergency.

Meet My Kitty

Post your cats photos and more.....
12.5M
12.5M

Breeding

Information about breeds, and breeding your cats properly.
5.8M
5.8M

Cats in Art & Literature

Cat related art, literature, music, folklore, and poetry.
1.8M
1.8M

Over The Rainbow Bridge

Sadly every pet owner experiences a loss. Here you can share your feelings, your pet's story or simply comfort others who need it most.
2.5M
2.5M

Cat Tails

Tell us your cat stories here! If you have any cat rescue stories you may post them here.
2.8M
2.8M

Cats In Need

Post here if a cat needs a home in your area...
1.6M
1.6M

Feral Cats

Forum dedicated to Feral Cat issues.
3.6M
3.6M

PetGuide.com News

Get the latest news from our Cat Form team. Only Admins and Moderators can post new threads in here.
Marketplace

Classifieds

For Sale, Trade, Wanted: For cat-related products only. We do not allow the sale of live animals.
Vendor Member Section Want to Grow Your Business? Learn more about becoming a Supporting or Premium Vendor

Vendor Deals

Forum Support

Site Help and Suggestions

Need help using this site? Have a suggestion? Post it here!
Latest Posts See all new posts
  1. Hi all! So Whiskers is doing REALLY good. Opening up and gaining weight. When we first got her she was about 7.8 pounds and I could feel all her rib bones and spine...I weighed her yesterday and she's up to 8.2! I've been trying so many foods for her...Sheba, Fancy Feast, now WholeHearted...
      12 replies   352 views
  2. I have a Birman kitten who is 5 months old, we brough her home in January this year, and she's had diarrhea almost every week since then. My partner works away during the week, I work from home two days and three days in the office. I have been doing half days at work so that she's not left on...
      7 replies   247 views
  3. Hi, I am a first time owner of Russian Blue, I brought my cat 4 months ago when she was approximately a 4 month kitten, now she is 8m. I find her absolutely exceptional, a lot of breed characteristics I can clearly see reflect in her but I have only one issue and I don't know if it's a breed...
      4 replies   211 views
  4. OK so I currently have two cats one is a female and she’s about 11 or 12 and she’s a sweetheart lovey and she is the lady of the house and then I have my other one he’s about four or five and he is a complete mamas boy and he is codependent on me he doesn’t like anybody but me and I’m thinking...
      3 replies   218 views
  5. Lolly is a beautiful tuxedo female, now nearly 2 1/2 years old. I adopted her from a cat cafe’ when she was 9 months old. Lolly is my only pet, and she is inside only, and healthy. She has started biting me over the last 6 months! Mostly, it seems, she bites to get my attention, like if I’m not...
      3 replies   169 views
See all new posts