Probably the most touching moment, ever. - Page 2 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2012, 09:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jr. Cat

That is so heartwarming. Cherish the time you have with your baby because finding a bond like that is a precious thing.

~Rest your head close to my heart,
Never to part, baby of mine~

Wicked_Felina10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-2012, 08:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Jr. Cat

Red face

Oh my goodness, you two have a unique bond. You are so lucky to have such a special kitty. This story is so sweet.
Purring_Kitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 03:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kitten

I was feeling very low just yesterday with worries about finding another job, money etc and had a little cry to myself. Suzi immediately got out of her bed next to George and started to wind herself around my legs and mew up at me. Of course this just made me cry more and I picked her up and said ''Oh Suzi-boo'' and she just snuggled into me and purred and purred This helped me feel a LOT better and made me realise that silly little worries were nothing compared to how lucky I was to be owned by two such loving pusscats Even George was looking up at me with a worried look on his face so I put Suzi onto the sofa and picked George up for a cuddle and he snuggled right in

I love my kids! I'd be lost without their unconditional love

This *below* is George's usual position - snuggled up against me purring his handsome head off

Last edited by marie73; 01-01-2013 at 05:46 PM.
Gillykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:06 AM   #14 (permalink)
Tom Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillykat View Post
I was feeling very low just yesterday with worries about finding another job, money etc and had a little cry to myself. Suzi immediately got out of her bed next to George and started to wind herself around my legs and mew up at me. Of course this just made me cry more and I picked her up and said ''Oh Suzi-boo'' and she just snuggled into me and purred and purred This helped me feel a LOT better and made me realise that silly little worries were nothing compared to how lucky I was to be owned by two such loving pusscats Even George was looking up at me with a worried look on his face so I put Suzi onto the sofa and picked George up for a cuddle and he snuggled right in

I love my kids! I'd be lost without their unconditional love

This *below* is George's usual position - snuggled up against me purring his handsome head off

Now that's what I call cute! I know how tough life can be sometimes. When I felt down, my black cat Nubey would come up to me, jump in my lap, and give me kisses while purring & chirping at me. He always knew how I was feeling, and he was my big black baby! He knew how to comfort me.
ndiniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:07 AM   #15 (permalink)
Premier Cat

awww! I have 6 and none of them are quite that demonstrative, but I know they love me in their own special ways. That's enough for me.....but sometime before I die I'd LOVE to have a real smoocher to cuddle with.
Marcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:32 AM   #16 (permalink)
Kitten

George IS the most demonstrative boy I've ever known (always seems to be the boys) and even if I'm watching tv he will jump up onto the sofa, climb onto my lap and snuggle up - often with his head into one side of my neck and his front legs the other side The only 'problem' is if he starts getting TOO lovey-dovey and starts kneading The times I've had to tell him ''Claws and boobies don't go together sweetie!'' and had to move his paws up Neil keeps saying he's a right Mummy's Boy and I've spoilt him....to which I'll say ''He's not spoilt....he just wubs his Mummy'' and cover him in kisses....which just makes George purrrr even louder

Thomas was like that too - he would just relax in your arms and sing to you He had no voice - just a little sing-song chirp like the gremlin in the movie (the friendly one!).

Perhaps it's a boy thing? My girls have all been friendly and purry and some have even let me pick them up for a cuddle.....but the boys? They've all been big soft wussy mama's babies I don't know if it's a male thing or whether I just turn them that way (as Neil keeps saying I do!) because I talk to them constantly and cuddle them and, as I walk past, will say ''Mummy loves you'' and give them a kiss on the top of their head
Gillykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:23 AM   #17 (permalink)
Cat Addict

We have pretty demonstrative cats but Baz is in a league of his own.
Arianwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement