Fritzy is so spoiled - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2012, 03:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jr. Cat

Default Fritzy is so spoiled

Fritzy is a cry baby. I pick her up and set her on my lap and I hold her paw and looked at her nails, grabbed the clippers, put it close to her paw, got it right were it needed to be cut and all of a sudden she cries and i didnt even close the clippers yet so i moved the clippers away she relaxing calmly in my lap while im holding her paw. I bring the clippers over to her paw again adjusted it got everything ready and she cries again I said " I didnt even cut your nails yet and your okay." Then snip i cut her nails, while im cuting her nails she falls asleep. like shes playing dead. HAHA so i finished and i look down she's sleeping on my lap. she does the same thing with her collar. she would fight it and then once i put her on my lap she fights her collar and then passes out. she fell asleep and im like -.- lol
hatchet2105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2012, 04:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jr. Cat

Today she keep jumping on to the fish tanks and sticking her paw in the water. The fish tanks have hoods on them but their is a little space were she can stick her paw to play in the water. Every time she goes on top of the fish tank, I would have to chase her to get her off the fish tank and i wipe her paws off with a rag, so she dont lick the fish water. when i put her down she keeps running back up and sticking her paw in the water. were like "Fritzy! so i get a stouffers box and cut it up into shapes so she cant get in it. taped it. then she climbs higher going towards the tank that dont have a hood on it. so i run over to her and grabbed her (we have 7 fish tanks set up right now and about 3 unused tanks.) and put her down went in the other room to grab a flat lizard/fish cover hood. looks like a cage almost. so i put it on top of the fish tank and shes lookin sniffing walking behind the tank and then jumps off and lays in bed.
hatchet2105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement