|01-07-2013, 10:38 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Your cats nicknames.
My cats real names are Boo and Bee, but we have so many other things we call them throughout the day. Do you guys do the same. Here are some the examples of the nicknames our girls have acquired.
All funny names that are meant with love. What are some of yours?
|01-07-2013, 10:45 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: MD, USA
Well I have a few, but not as extreme as yours. XD
We call our tortie girl, Luna, a few things. Such as:
- Luna girl (the biggest one)
- Princess (she thinks she is one)
- The Annihilator (she is a danger to the rodent and bird population, literally)
- Lunar (my dad calls her this and I have no idea why)
Then we have her brother, Thor, who is a big black cat. He has lots of nicknames.
- Thor Bear (Definitely the biggest - I started calling him this)
- Silly cat (A parody of "Smelly Cat")
- Thoreo (Like Thor and oreo together, lol, I came up with this one too but I don't know why)
- Big boy
- The Diva (He thinks that he is a princess sometimes, no joke)
|01-07-2013, 11:47 PM||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Southern California
Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee
Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.