Oz the Cat: Amusing Photos from the Phone - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2012, 08:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jr. Cat

Default Oz the Cat: Amusing Photos from the Phone

I say amusing but some may disagree. Here's a collection of photos from my phone (cheap phone = poor quality!).

I had a box that Oz found interesting. He didn't quite fit but tried his hardest to make it work. This was his final outcome...

So have the awesome kitchen set up with lots of climbing room for a cat. It makes me uncomfortable when he does this. It took me awhile to find out how he did it. It was the microwave.

I later moved the microwave so he couldn't get up there anymore. One day I was going out for the evening but forgot some cash I had on the counter top. I locked the door but remembered it before getting to me car. Look who I found when I came back! Guess he didn't need that microwave there to get up there... He was a little surprised to see me back so soon.

Last edited by aniela; 11-09-2012 at 08:56 PM.
aniela is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2012, 09:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cat Addict

haha cute!

That's an interesting design for a kitchen. I'd be tempted to put a cat tree next to that ledge just so that the cats could go up there.
I have cabinets that don't go all the way to the ceiling in my kitchen as well, and Cheddar has found his way up there before. The first time I vacuumed my new apartment, he didn't quite know where to hide....had no idea where he went until I looked up and there he was way back in the corner hiding behind some stuff on top of the cabinets.
Nell is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement