Meet Tiocy, Agador and Riddick :) *Pic Heavy* - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2012, 03:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jr. Cat

Default Meet Tiocy, Agador and Riddick :) *Pic Heavy*

Tiocy is a 17 year old dilute tortoiseshell dsh. I have had her since she was born(she was born on my bed) and hand raised her from 2-3 weeks old. She is the best cat I have EVER owned... She is kind of on her last legs, but she really perked up when we brought the boys home... I am so happy to see her happy again. It will be a terrible day when she has to be put to sleep(we have brought her in twice to be put to sleep but then she gathers her iron will and keeps on going....

Riddick and Agador, we got them from a guy who was giving them away out of a box by a store. He had the mom there too but wouldn't give her to me. She was a beautiful chocolate point himalayan but obviously neglected for having kittens. She was skinny and her fur was not in great shape. He was not nice to her either. Yelling at her and saying things like if she bit him he would snap her neck.... yeah. Right in front of my daughters(13, 10 and 5) - I tried to get her but he said "no, it is her cat" - there was no woman around, so I am assuming it must be his wifes? I think the guy was mad because she got pregnant at all. So, I ended up taking the boys, and suggesting, heavily, that he get her fixed and this wouldn't happen again. I don't know where he lives, and he left after I took them, so I couldn't' call the cops, or AC.. I wish I could have though... Anyway, the guy said they were 6 1/2 weeks... no way. They were closer to 5. Still nursing and not eating dry food. I got them home, they had fleas, so we took care of that. Riddick started eating and did well. I wasn't sure Agador would make it because he would just cry and cry in pain, he wasn't eating and he wasn't going to the bathroom. He literally was all bones. Finally I got some broth and got him to eat that. The next day he was drinking water. He was still crying alot. I found out he was "blocked" and had to help him... It was hard on him. But then he started having diarrhea, but also discovered food... His body took about a week to adjust to food but now, at around 8 weeks both Riddick and Agador are doing great! Tiocy really has helped in teaching them the rules and they are amazing kittens. Riddick is my baby and Agador is my husbands. My girls all love them and it is like they were meant to be here.... I couldn't be happier with them....

Sorry for the novel but here are some pics to make up for it!
Tiocy is hanging with some of our baby rabbits(we raise Netherland Dwarfs)...

Riddick is on the right - plushy shorter hair, and Agador on the left with long plushy fur....(I am a photographer and love to do photoshoots with them! Tiocy doesn't care for pictures much any more)

Enjoy and thank you for letting me join this site and share pics of my animals...

Tiocy:

Agador and Riddick:

Last edited by marie73; 11-24-2012 at 03:29 PM.
RiddickandAgador is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2012, 08:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cat

^ Such beautiful cats! I think the picture of Tiocy licking the baby bunny is the cutest. I've thought about adopting a rabbit but I was worried that my cats wouldn't be able to get along with it. Looks like you don't have that problem.
tigre86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Awwww all your kitties are gorgeous! Thank you for rescuing the two... too bad you couldn't take the mom. If it were me I would have problem just taken her, I hope she is ok.
3furbabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cat

You have gorgeous animals!! Tiocy is beautiful and I live the pics with her and the bunnies. Can you tell us more about the bunnies

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
crazyismycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jr. Cat

Thank you so much! Tiocy loves all babies, and the rabbits are no exception. She even babied mice that we had and hamsters. LOL She has always helped me foster animals and taught them the rules.

About my bunnies... Well, they are Netherland Dwarfs, they get about 2 1/2 pounds when full grown. They have little ears, and stocky bodies. They make good pets, we litterbox train ours and they are raised in our house right now, although they will have a heated outdoor bunny barn with runs for them next Spring but we haven't finished building it yet. They have a ton of personality and are just alot of fun. We raise them for show and pets. We have a small rabbitry, it is a small rabbitry comparatively to some others, I have 16 rabbits including babies and bunnies for sale. They are all different and have very different personalities, and they love their people. I never knew how fun they could be, and now I don't know if I would ever not own one.

Last edited by marie73; 11-24-2012 at 03:25 PM.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jr. Cat

Alright, now I am going to swamp you with pictures!! LOL Here are some of my bunnies:

Here is Sophie, my 10yr old daughters bunny, and Mao Mao, our red chow:

This one is just cute:

Tiocy with Hippo the bunny:

My favorite picture of Tiocy:

Willow:

Oliver, my husbands bunny:

Benjamin as a baby:

Tiocy and Benjamin:

Bentley:

Tiocy and Bentley:

And last, both of my chows together.... Mao Mao (Maui) is red, and Chi-Ching is white...

Last edited by marie73; 11-24-2012 at 03:26 PM.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Premier Cat

Riddick and Agador were lucky that you took them in! Tiocy is just beautiful, and your photographs are as well. I can totally understand why the close-up of Tiocy is your favorite - though the pics of Tiocy with Bentley and with Benjamin are awfully cute. And the one of Bentley just gave me a good laugh. What a great shot.
spirite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
Tom Cat

Where do I start........? Beautiful! The lot of them! Bentley, personality times a thousand. Tiocy is gorgeous! And the new babies......WOW! Not to mention the chows!
I'm absolutely gushing over all of them. You are very lucky to be blessed with such beautiful animals.
Luvmyfurbabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:31 AM   #9 (permalink)
Tom Cat

.......ummmmmm........who here wants a bunnie now............?
Luvmyfurbabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
Jr. Cat

LOL Thank you! I really appreciate all the compliments! Bentley is a ham and loves the camera. I will have to dig out pics of the rest of them... They are alot of fun.

I do have some coming up that will be available soon.... One little girl named Chloe, she is only 6 weeks right now(SO cute!), so she still has a couple weeks. And two brothers Hippo and Mimic that are around 8 months old (Hippo is in the pic with Tiocy as a baby) - Will get current pics of both...

Chloe:

Learning to Pose:

Mimic:

Last edited by marie73; 11-24-2012 at 06:06 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement