My cats got a tent (and collar) too! - Page 4 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2012, 10:12 AM   #31 (permalink)
Tom Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by yingying View Post
The cube is very neat! Mind I ask how much it is?
My next visit might be walmart if the cube is less than $5

PS: Just called my friend in Sydney. They have already passed 21st and she is still alive. So we are good
it was about $3.50 something, but well under $5.
I haven't been able to get photos, but it is cute to watch the other cat sneak from behind and stick a paw in through the back window and scare Squirts who took it over.

LOL i figure those from the land of Oz would be the first to know its its alright to come out.
builder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2012, 11:40 AM   #32 (permalink)
Tom Cat

Quote:
Dollarama is a Canadian only store?
Yep, True North. It's not a real dollar store, but close enough. I go there often and especially like the "flannel-like" pet blankets which we buy and give to the local shelter. Dollar Tree is the only real dollar store ( in the States anyway) that I know of.
lyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:42 AM   #33 (permalink)
Cool Cat

I seen a cube like this at pet smart before but it was $15 so I passed. I don't think I will be getting one of those since my cats now have 0 interest in the tents. I put two of them away and left the third in the cat room but they have not used it since. Ugh
3furbabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:19 PM   #34 (permalink)
Tom Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3furbabies View Post
I seen a cube like this at pet smart before but it was $15 so I passed. I don't think I will be getting one of those since my cats now have 0 interest in the tents. I put two of them away and left the third in the cat room but they have not used it since. Ugh
Iím sure my cats will get tired of it soon as well. Itís too bad that kittens have to grow up.
Old 12-24-2012, 10:10 AM   #35 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Thanks for the price info Builder! I will check out my local Walmart next year (no interest in competing with all "door crashers").

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3furbabies View Post
I don't think I will be getting one of those since my cats now have 0 interest in the tents. I put two of them away and left the third in the cat room but they have not used it since. Ugh
My Metoo is still playing with the tent, just not as often. Meatball only uses it as a hiding place now, whenever she sees me approaching with her toothbrush in hand

PS: Just put up the tunnel I got bought with the tent yesterday. And my cats were in instant love with it. I can hear the bell that attached to the tunnel ringing all night. LOL
Old 12-24-2012, 11:03 AM   #36 (permalink)
Tom Cat

Quote:
PS: Just put up the tunnel I got bought with the tent yesterday. And my cats were in instant love with it. I can hear the bell that attached to the tunnel ringing all night. LOL
I bought a tunnel for the grandkids and then I found it again when I was cleaning out the closet, so I put it out for the cats.
They just loved it and would play stalking and pouncing for hours. I had to put it up again because the kids size was too big and I was always tripping over it. They rolled it all over the place.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement