hello all - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2012, 12:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kitten

Default hello all

hey guys im Matt, i live in Georgia. I've recently adopted two special need kittens. One is Abby. As a kitten she was found with one of her eyes hanging out. She had surgery to repair it and as soon as she was ready i took her home. She's doing very well. A couple months after i had gotten her i was walking my dog and came across a solid white kitten just wondering the street. He was very tame and just let me walk up to him and pick him up. I decided to take him home. I took him to the vet and got him tested for leuk/aids he is negative. He got his shots and is doing well now. They are both getting along very well and love playing together.

iCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2012, 12:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kitten

forgot to mention the white kitten, "cloud" is totally deaf.
iCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Premier Cat

You're a very good person to adopt these two kitties! That first picture is so cute. I really take my hat off to anyone who adopts kitties who are rescues or strays, and especially when they have special needs (although it sounds like your kitties don't really have 'special needs,' they're just have their own characteristics that make them unique).

Holly and Murphy
October is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 02:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cat

That first picture is absolutely precious, and they're both darling and sound like very special kitties. Kudos to you for rescuing those two cuties.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kitten

totally agree with October. although i understand some people want a certain breed or whatever the case, i feel like there are PLENTY of stray or kitties at the pound that are PERFECTLY capable of loving and being loved. I can barley stand to go into a pet adoption place because i know the ultimate ending at most places if they are not adopted and it just tears my heart out... i remember when my sister wanted a cat so we went to the adoption center and asked for a list of all the kitties scheduled to euthanized that day, she ended up adopting 2 cats off of that list ... no amount of money and certainly obtaining no speacial breed of cat could even come close to giving me as good of a feeling as i had that day knowing that we saved 2 of those poor cats lives.

so yes, iCloud, kudos to you sir, for making 2 kitties in this world happy .. and they are mighty cute I might add!!
TravisFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement