Taz and Bentley - Page 2 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2012, 11:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jr. Cat

Taz and Bentley are absolutely striking! I started off naming one of my cats Bentley because he was born with this weird bent tail but he was such a big goof ,the name never stuck. One of my daughters started calling him Gibby and that seemed to suit him better. Your Bentley looks much more sophisticated.
goombella is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2012, 05:16 AM   #12 (permalink)
Premier Cat

Your cats are amazing. Loved the look of pure joy on the little one's face as he is being groomed.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
Leazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kitten

thanks guys
TravisFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 09:04 AM   #14 (permalink)
Cat

Taz looks about like a flame point siamese especially the eyes and the way his coloring falls. He is gorgeous well both are

AriasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 09:50 AM   #15 (permalink)
Senior Cat

I didn’t realize that Bentley was the younger of the two until I watched the video. By the way I loved your choice of music in the video, very touching.
Also I just love the color of Bentley, it so unusual. I like it.
builder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:03 PM   #16 (permalink)
Kitten

thank you! and yes a vet did tell me a while back that taz appears to have some siamese in him.

taz is ~5 years and bentley we think is around 2 years old now ...

Old 01-01-2013, 02:25 AM   #17 (permalink)
Premier Cat

Oh my gosh are they cute!! The moment in the first video where Bentley rolls over on his side and Taz puts his paw around him is just precious. How big is Bentley? I know you said Taz is very long and about 15 lbs., but Bentley looks absolutely tiny next to him!

I'm glad to see that other kitties chase their tails - don't know if my Celia's ever seen her tail reflected though. And Bentley's equally graceful whether he's circling clockwise or counterclockwise. I don't think I've ever seen my kitty go in both directions like that.

The pics are all beautiful, by the way - they look professional!
spirite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:31 PM   #18 (permalink)
Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirite View Post
Oh my gosh are they cute!! The moment in the first video where Bentley rolls over on his side and Taz puts his paw around him is just precious. How big is Bentley? I know you said Taz is very long and about 15 lbs., but Bentley looks absolutely tiny next to him!

I'm glad to see that other kitties chase their tails - don't know if my Celia's ever seen her tail reflected though. And Bentley's equally graceful whether he's circling clockwise or counterclockwise. I don't think I've ever seen my kitty go in both directions like that.

The pics are all beautiful, by the way - they look professional!
thank you! ummmm bentley i would say now is about 3/4 the size of taz as far as length and height goes..... but he weighs much less, he is very thin! he eats like crazy though, i think he just has a very high metabolism!

Old 01-01-2013, 09:33 PM   #19 (permalink)
Kitten

i seriously think that bentley is fascinated with t.v. ... he will said on my desk and just watch everything i'm doing, or sit on the couch and stare at the t.v. when i am watching anything...

i was watching a movie a while back and this was bentley for about 30 minutes literally.

424412_10150544926097444_1767333049_n by TLW•Photo, on Flickr
Old 01-02-2013, 03:33 AM   #20 (permalink)
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisFTW View Post
thank you! ummmm bentley i would say now is about 3/4 the size of taz as far as length and height goes..... but he weighs much less, he is very thin! he eats like crazy though, i think he just has a very high metabolism!

LOL!!! That was hilarious! What a great idea. If I had a means of taking video (other than with my ancient cell phone), I'd love to try that out. Celia would probably just run away though. The best part in that video is the end, when the screen goes blank and he turns around to look, "hey! where'd that elusive toy go? put that back on!"
spirite is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement