Just a couple of recent photos - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2012, 09:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Cat

Default Just a couple of recent photos

Squirts and Aurora are the only two who have anything to do with me and they of very close.

Tink is always hiding

This is the only time I can get close to Sebastian or Tink and I usually feed Squirts on another table nearby, but Aurora always trades places with Squirts toward the end. I think Sebastian chases Aurora away

Midnight has to eat alone because he is on that special diet, but he does enjoy a nap on the couch after dinner.

builder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2012, 02:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Cat

Nice pics Builder, everyone looks content. I know that cat's eyes reflect, but one of the pics looks like it has candle flames for eyes.
lyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cat Addict

What a beautiful group! The pics of Squirts and Aurora together are adorable. I have to ask though...Do you ever have trouble telling the black kitties apart? Midnight's tail seems to be fluffy, at least in that last pic? Is he the one in the pic you posted of a black kitty outside in the snow?

I only have 2 tabbies, different patterns, different colors, and yet sometimes I can't tell who's who.
spirite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 09:29 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyle View Post
Nice pics Builder, everyone looks content. I know that cat's eyes reflect, but one of the pics looks like it has candle flames for eyes.
Thanks Lyle, I wish I could take a photo without the bright eyes and I’ve even tried to fix it with the editor which only makes it worst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirite View Post
What a beautiful group! The pics of Squirts and Aurora together are adorable. I have to ask though...Do you ever have trouble telling the black kitties apart? Midnight's tail seems to be fluffy, at least in that last pic? Is he the one in the pic you posted of a black kitty outside in the snow?

I only have 2 tabbies, different patterns, different colors, and yet sometimes I can't tell who's who.
Thanks Spirite,

Of the black cats Midnight is the easiest because he was long hair and I think he’s fat, but everybody tells me he just has a lot of fur.
The other three black ones are difficult but the two girls both have a white spot on their bellies and Tink has a crooked tail and kind of an evil look about her face. Sebastian is all black and always looks nervous.

But the easiest way to tell is by their position when they are all together. Aurora is always the closest, then Tin in the middle with Sebastian always in the back

Here is another photo of midnight and I forgot that Midnight & Squirts both have a license to be a cats and wear collars. We bought different colored collars for the 3 black short hairs, but we can’t keep them on.

Now in this photo the cats are still in order with Squirts & Aurora on top and then Tink between them and Sebastian. If Sebastian is on the tree and Tink shows up Sebastian will move down one. It also the same if the other cats join in. It’s always in that order. Midnight is always on the bottom because he’s too lazy to go up top. Tink loves being up on top and takes advantage of it when the other are off doing something else, but will not settle for the bottom..
builder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 11:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
Premier Cat

I love that you have a family of black cats. They are beautiful. I love the name Tink!

~Merry~

With my eyes, they will be seen...With my voice, they will be heard....
With my hands, they will know comfort...With my action, they will be free...
~TNR and Rescue changes lives of animals.~

When the angels are busy God sends rescuers
Mitts & Tess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 02:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
Cat Addict

I LOVE that last pic! One black cat on each perch, each with eyes directly on the camera, whereas Squirts is looking to the side.

It's amazing that they've developed their own hierarchy and positioning among themselves.
spirite is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement