All 6 of my kitties! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2013, 11:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kitten

Default All 6 of my kitties!

I just joined the forum and decided to share some photos of all my cats with everyone. Here they are:

All 6 of my kitties!-jaws.jpg
This is Jaws. He's 2 years and. He came to me as a foster when he was only around 6 weeks old, but we got way too attached to him and kept him. You can't tell from the photo, but he's HUGE. Not fat, but very tall and lanky. He's a total goofball; always causing havoc around the house.

All 6 of my kitties!-simbug.jpg
This is Simba. He is 7 years old He is a Bombay. I volunteer with an animal rescue group, and he was surrendered to the rescue after his owner passed away. He was very aggressive at the rescue, but liked me for some reason, so I took him home. He's a very sweet, happy cat now, and he loves to "talk". Him and Jaws are best buddies.

All 6 of my kitties!-angel.jpg
This is Angel. This photo is kind of old, but it's the only one I have of her. She's 11 years old. I adopted her from a shelter when she was 8 weeks old. She's not very friendly, and doesn't like many people. She usually keeps to herself.

All 6 of my kitties!-niko.jpg
This is Niko, and he is about 9-10 months old. I got him a few months ago after a group of girls came into the store I work at (I'm a dog groomer in a pet store) and said they found him in a box in a dumpster and needed a home for him. I wasn't planning on keeping him, but he was way too sweet for me to let him go. He LOVES dogs, and kind of has the personality of one. He loves to play and cuddle. Such a sweetie.

All 6 of my kitties!-dorothy1.jpg
This Dorothy and she is about 7 years old. I found her about a year ago by a train station and brought her home. I wasn't planning on keeping her, but she ended up having cancer. I knew the chances of someone adopting a 7 year old cat with cancer would be very slim, so I kept her. She is a mush and loves to sit on your lap.

All 6 of my kitties!-pantera.jpg
This is Pantera (named after the band). She is 6 years old. My mom was at the grocery store one day and said that someone drove up to the front of the store, put the carrier out on the floor, and drove away. She said she waited a while and nobody came back, so we took her home. She can be very affectionate when she wants to be, but generally is more independent.
shadowgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2013, 07:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Looks like a very busy group! Thanks for sharing.
GhostTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Premier Cat

Wow great stories! I hope Dorothy has a peaceful, loving final days. Bless you for keeping her. All your cats look full of personality. Welcome to Cat Forum. You will love it here.

~Merry~

With my eyes, they will be seen...With my voice, they will be heard....
With my hands, they will know comfort...With my action, they will be free...
~TNR and Rescue changes lives of animals.~

When the angels are busy God sends rescuers
Mitts & Tess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cat

It was very nice to read about your kitty group!! Thanks so much for sharing.

JustOneMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cat Addict

They are so cute! I like that you posted their stories. I hope Dorothy stays in good health for a long time.
Jetlaya67 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
Premier Cat

You have a beautiful kitty family. It's so sad that Niko and Pantera were just abandoned like that.

I had to laugh, though, because you said you didn't intend to keep Jaws, Niko, or Dorothy, and yet...You have a big heart. How great that you kept all of them!
spirite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cat

Looks like your house is quite busy. I'm sure there is never a dull moment though.
gharrissc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Cat Addict

How lovely!! I can so relate to this group.
Arianwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Premier Cat

Your family looks wonderful, pround catmomma!! I hope Dorothy recovers. I adopted Sam, a 12 year Silver Persian that had had cancer surgery when he was 10. I had 4 1/2 wonderful years with him. He's been gone a year now and I still tear up at the thought of him. He had a beautiful, gentle spirit.

Am I the only one on this forum that has no clue about how to add pictures to posts??? All I can ever see is a URL to retrieve but do not have any pics online. Can't I upload from my computer?
Advertisement