Meet Chino, our Ragdoll Kitten! - Page 3 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 09:51 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to my5kitties
You know, I think your kitten needs to be observed for awhile before we can determine whether he's really a Ragdoll. I think I'll fly to South Africa and bring him home with me to California. I'll observe him for a few years and then report my findings back to you. lol!

----------
Renée
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 02:46 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Hahaha you'd have to fight off my fiance! He's a naughty and VERY persistent little man! Getting spoilt. Very adventurous!

A quick question...he's learnt very quickly how to climb up onto the couch and bed. We obviously don't mind him on the couch or bed, but our one couch is up against the back of the kitchen counter (live in an open plan flat/apartment so can't put the couch anywhere else), and he always climbs up onto it. We are very scared he tries to jump from the other side. It is WAY to high for him as a small kitten and we've seen him get into position to jump, just don't want him to hurt himself. He's very persistent, we keep taking him off, and he climbs back up. The more we take him off, the more determined he is!

Also when my Fiance tries to eat breakfast/lunch/supper...he climbs up her leg or on the couch and wants to basically get in the plate! We've only had him a few days and never fed him off our plates, so it's not learned behavoiur.

Any suggestions on how to stop any of this behaviour? I know he is a kitten and exploring...but any help?
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 02:48 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

I'll post this in the behaviour section also...
post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 03:39 PM
Cat

Sooooo tiny!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page