Cat Forum banner

My boyos

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  MowMow 
#1 ·
It's been a long time but a few newer videos of the boyos. (Heads up, they all have music so don't blast your eardrums out)

MowMow has decided I've spent enough money this Christmas Season and a hard day of shopping is no reason for take out!

Book giving MowMow a bath. He's such a good brother (sometimes).

...aannd Neelix. He was determined to clean the ketchup off my plate, even thought he doesn't appear to enjoy it.

#3 ·
I laughed so hard at the ketchup video, I scared my girls! It almost makes me want boy cats!!!

#4 · (Edited)
He's such a little piggy. He steals everything edible. A few months back he snagged a pot brownie (it's legal here). I got most of it back but he ate enough to get pretty goofy for a few hours.

Just last week he stole a jalapeno popper. Got most of it back as well, but they were SPICY and he made faces for a while.

Last night I forgot to put on the child safety latch on one of the cabinets and He ate almost a half a bag of mini marshmallows.I

He always licks up the leftover ketchup and he always makes this face in between bites of it.

He's a bizare little creature apparently with a cast iron stomach or a fantastic guardian amgel.

#11 ·
In the fridge pic, Book is on the right watching. That is him @ about 17lbs. With his head in the drawer is Neelix, he's not that overweight in that picture, no. It was taken months ago (must have been before April when they discovered my dairy allergy since there's still milk in there).

#12 ·
Wow, Book is proof that 17 lbs, never mind 15, does not necessarily mean overweight. I would have never guessed 17 lbs. He must be a really long kitty. Neelix is hilarious. And he looks pretty lean, so even if he gained some weight since then, maybe he just looks a little chubby compared to Book. Chubby. You should have seen Celia a couple of years ago. :eek:

How old is Neelix now?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.