Cat Forum banner

Shoe Mice and adventures outside

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  spirite 
#1 ·
"Can anyone see any Shoe Mouses in there? I'm lying in wait for unsuspecting Shoe Mouses to come out"

"Who? Me? No I wasn't after a Shoe Mouse, I was here the whole time. The Shoe Mouse is lying"

"I am hiding up here to avoid Tigger's game of Shoe Mouse Pounce"

"I wants a cuddle after a hard afternoon's Shoe Mouse Hunt"

"If I lie in wait in this box I'll be hidden from the Shoe Mouse and I can hunt it when it emerges"

See less See more
#2 ·
"I'm staying with you Tigger, it's scary outside"

(Tigger) "There's something really interesting on the hedge Ebony, I'm stretching up to investigate"

Ebony: "What have you found Tigger?"

"I'm starting to get a little worried here, my ears are beginning to go back a little bit" (Ebony)

"I'm thinking I might start heading back inside if you're going to be all day sniffing that, Tigger"

"You going back inside, Tigger? I'm coming back in as well, it's a scary bad world out here. Don't leave me out here!"

#5 · (Edited)
We get a lot of birds but we don't get squirrels or bunnies here (which is probably a good thing because Tigger is a hunter) :smile2:Tigger sees something she thinks is prey and she won't rest until it's dead :surprise: We do get frogs here though and they're the only prey Tigger doesn't kill (she doesn't know how to kill frogs)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.