Live kitten cam! - Page 2 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2013, 03:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
Premier Cat

Eeeeee, they're soooo cute!! If you haven't seen the clip called "Newt gets the zoomies," it's pretty entertaining.

Parker's my favorite because he seems to always be off on the side doing his own thing with no one paying any attention to him. But yes, all of them are cute. Newt's adorable running all over the place.

And I love the clip where they're first exploring this bigger space. Each one of them comes to sniff the camera, so you get close-ups of everyone's noses, eyes, whiskers...

Endless fun.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2013, 03:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
Premier Cat

I saw "Newt gets the zoomies" earlier. I think, if I HAD to choose a favorite, it would be Newt. I just want to hold her and pet her and kiss her little nose. Parker is a determined little stinker, though. The other day, he escaped. Not once, but TWICE and within 10 minutes of the first escape! I love his chinstrap, too.

The extreme close ups are hilarious. I've caught myself trying to kiss my monitor because those noses are the CUTEST things on the planet.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:01 AM   #13 (permalink)
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by my4kitties View Post

The extreme close ups are hilarious. I've caught myself trying to kiss my monitor because those noses are the CUTEST things on the planet.
LOL!! That made me laugh out loud - I'd probably do the same, except the screen's too far from me. Well, Parker was my early favorite because he seemed like the underdog, but he seems to be developing some confidence (isn't that him tussling with everyone?), and I gotta say that Newt's face is awfully sweet...

I should be in bed. But I'm so tempted to take a peek. And I know that peek will turn into at least 20 minutes. Ahhh, I'm being sucked in by the kitty cam. Resistance is futile...
Old 02-01-2013, 01:57 AM   #14 (permalink)
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirite View Post
Ahhh, I'm being sucked in by the kitty cam. Resistance is futile...
Resistance IS futile. I'm supposed to be studying for two finals AND working on a paper that are all due on Tuesday, but the Aliens have me watching them instead.

Oh, and speaking of the Aliens, Ash isn't a girl. He's a boy!! John updated his Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/TheCritterRoom?ref=ts&fref=ts earlier today. He took the kittens and mama to the vet today to get their shots and to get an official weight on Ripley.
Old 02-02-2013, 01:20 AM   #15 (permalink)
Premier Cat

Tonight was hilarious! Much kitty play-fighting, much falling over for no reason, much poofy-tailed, sideways hopping, many close-up noses and whiskers. Oh, and then Ripley came in and got trampled on by Parker and Ash.

Yes, I saw the news about Ash being a him! Honestly though, he's my least favorite. I don't understand why he has so many fans. He was being a bully today and squishing Dallas. Parker is in constant motion. He keeps following his mommy out when she leaves the room.

I am really going to turn this thing off...

Finals! It's early February...? But good luck!
Old 02-02-2013, 03:06 AM   #16 (permalink)
Premier Cat

Actually, the semester ended in mid-December, but I ended having to have emergency heart surgery on Thanksgiving day. I made arrangements with my professors to take the finals that I missed next week.

Sounds like I missed quite a bit of action. Hopefully one of the Alien faithful will have recorded it and post it to The Critter Room. I think Ash hs so many fans because he is, despite being a bully, just so stinkin' cute. I think it's the floof. I've never seen such a floofy kitten.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:03 PM   #17 (permalink)
Premier Cat

Newt looks like Robin when he was a kitten,except Robin had less gray,more orange balack and brown tones.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:51 AM   #18 (permalink)
Premier Cat

my4kitties, I hope the fact that you're prepping for your finals and posting here means you've fully recovered after your surgery. Yikes. And on Thanksgiving Day!

I like smaller cats, so that's probably why I'm not a big fan of Ash. I'd completely ignored Bishop til yesterday, but she's got a sweet face too. She seems much less active than the others and in general a bit slower. She tried to come down from that tower (what everyone calls the Enterprise) and essentially fell straight down. LOL.

bluemilk, Robin must be absolutely adorable then. Newt is just scrumptious.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:37 AM   #19 (permalink)
Premier Cat

Oh yeah, I'm fully recovered. I had a coronary stent put in my heart. I had about 95% blockage in one of my arteries on the right side of my heart. I would have had the surgery the day before, but the room where the hospital does angiograms was booked up, so that's how I ended up getting it done on Thanksgiving.

Isn't Bishop just the cutest thing?? And Newt...her little face is just so precious! I like Parker and Dallas because they look like they could be the kittens of a stray/outdoor kitty, Aphrodite, who lives in our complex, except they have more white than her. I can't really pick a favorite. They're all adorable in their own little ways.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:38 PM   #20 (permalink)
Premier Cat

Ok I spent 1.5 hours watching those kitties last night. I hate myself.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread