cronuts and crookies and cupcakes OH NO - Page 2 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2013, 10:16 AM   #11 (permalink)
Cat Addict

My favorite donut-type indulgence is the chocolate croissants at Safeway...mmmmm. It's an extra sweet Croissant that they dip in glaze, then drizzle with chocolate icing. SOOOO Yummy! SOOOOO bad for you...lol

They sell out of them pretty quick where I live, but nothing like 2 hr long lineups! I only buy myself one every other month or so...there's plenty of other treats that tempt me though, lol.

Becky and the cats: Jitzu (9), Torri (6), Doran (5), and Muffin (5)
librarychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2013, 12:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
Cat Addict

I have never liked donuts but I like croissants. so whether or not I would even like these is a gamble. I like oreos but I don't know about having them baked inside one, either. it looks kind of gross HAHA. (but so do deep-fried oreos and lots of people like those.) I just don't think I would eat one. but cupcakes are a different story. they gave away mini-desserts at starbucks over a year ago and red velvet whoopie pies were one, so I know I like that kind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat face View Post
<sighs> it's been so long since I've heard that name...
I use to live in N.N., just off Jefferson Ave. near Deer Park (if you've ever heard of it)
there's a Deer Park, Colorado but no WaWa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmothecat View Post
What's even crazier....because the lines are ridiculous.....people are paying line sitters (yup that's right) they are paying people to wait in line for them!?!? Like 20bucks!?!
that is completely insane. I shouldn't be surprised when people line up at 2:00 AM to buy X-boxes and then get into fist fights, but I never cease to be amazed at things like this. a year from now, no one will even know what they are, much less want to pay $20 for one.
cinderflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderflower View Post
I have never liked donuts but I like croissants. so whether or not I would even like these is a gamble. I like oreos but I don't know about having them baked inside one, either. it looks kind of gross HAHA. (but so do deep-fried oreos and lots of people like those.) I just don't think I would eat one. but cupcakes are a different story. they gave away mini-desserts at starbucks over a year ago and red velvet whoopie pies were one, so I know I like that kind.

there's a Deer Park, Colorado but no WaWa.

that is completely insane. I shouldn't be surprised when people line up at 2:00 AM to buy X-boxes and then get into fist fights, but I never cease to be amazed at things like this. a year from now, no one

will even know what they are, much less want to pay $20 for one.

It was so crazy they interviewed a line holder....yes folks this is 10oclock news! They post want ads on craigs list ?!?!

(Gizmo) (LOVES) (Marshall)
gizmothecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement