The complaining thread - Page 142 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1411 of 1432 (permalink) Old 12-21-2012, 01:03 AM
Cat Addict

I don't know if I should count myself lucky or unlucky to finally discover those friends I regarded as friends aren't friends from the start. So, have I lost some friends? maybe not cos they didn't even regard me as a friend from the start. So,why am I still making a fool of myself?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1412 of 1432 (permalink) Old 12-21-2012, 03:17 AM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

The world hasn't ended

Becky, the proud momma of:
post #1413 of 1432 (permalink) Old 12-21-2012, 03:40 AM
Super Moderator

Crap. I have to go to work tomorrow.

Although.........it's only 11:40 p.m. here......

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
http://www.catforum.com/forum/member...signature2.jpg
http://www.catforum.com/forum/50-ove...inderella.html
post #1414 of 1432 (permalink) Old 12-21-2012, 02:41 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to my5kitties
You know, as far as I know, the Mayans weren't specific as to the time that the world is supposed to end. It's currently 10:41 am in sunny, yet cold, Southern California. Doesn't mean that the world still won't end.

----------
Renée
post #1415 of 1432 (permalink) Old 12-21-2012, 02:45 PM
Cat Addict

I saw a poll today, 4% of people thought the world was going to end today. I guess they'll be the last minute Christmas shoppers.

Another 4% were uncertain.

Along with the dogs Tara and Coco.
post #1416 of 1432 (permalink) Old 12-21-2012, 03:36 PM
Super Moderator

Why do customers think that if they show up a half hour before opening and happen to catch you walking in, that you should open the store right then and there for them? I get there a half hour early because I have things to do that require not being interrupted.

Then there was this gem...I had a mystery discount special yesterday. A woman comes in last night and says "I picked a discount earlier but I didn't like it, can I try again?". I explained that it was one per customer and she said "well I was going to get some food, but I wanted a better discount". OK lady...maybe I should have just handed her the entire basket and let her pick out the discount she wanted? I would like a better discount on everything I buy too...

Holly, Misty & their friend, Jake, the dog.
Onyx, Callie May, Maggie & Kobi forever in my heart.
Yes, I know I need a new signature pic...someday...
post #1417 of 1432 (permalink) Old 12-22-2012, 04:01 PM
Cool Cat

i just wanted to complain about my husband who i think is a terrible "cat dad". it's like he has no common sense about cat behavior. i get so frustrated with him because he has no idea how to "discipline" the cats (i.e. you don't for the most part, of course!), how to keep his voice down, how to stop making loud and sudden noises around the house, how to stop being so stressed out all the time which just puts the cats on edge, etc...

this is partly why i refused to have human kids - we'd be divorced in no time if i had to deal with his parenting skills - or our kids would grow up into psychopaths like him! i was not about to ruin this world even more by spreading his genes!
post #1418 of 1432 (permalink) Old 12-22-2012, 07:52 PM
Super Moderator

Lisa, you should write down your experiences with the new business somewhere. It would make the funniest book! I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
http://www.catforum.com/forum/member...signature2.jpg
http://www.catforum.com/forum/50-ove...inderella.html
post #1419 of 1432 (permalink) Old 12-23-2012, 09:03 AM
Super Moderator

For the most part my customers are wonderful, I just have to vent about the few turds here....like the latest:

Customers who bounce checks suck!

Holly, Misty & their friend, Jake, the dog.
Onyx, Callie May, Maggie & Kobi forever in my heart.
Yes, I know I need a new signature pic...someday...
post #1420 of 1432 (permalink) Old 12-23-2012, 09:10 AM
Senior Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
For the most part my customers are wonderful, I just have to vent about the few turds here....like the latest:

Customers who bounce checks suck!
Ah, yes, wonderful customers. I work at a pet food store and there are a few that are geniuses. I'm kind of looking forward to what today will bring though as it's usually our busiest day of the year. Although, we had 18 inches of snow the last couple days and the day before the big blizzard was our busiest day so far, we had over 800 customers. That was CRAZY!

This one lady called as I was getting everything ready to open the store and asked if I would watch over her daughter's backpack until her husband came o pick it up. I told her that isn't a service we provided and I couldn't watch out for him while I was getting everything ready. She said that was bad customer service. Too bad, we aren't even open! I offered her to leave it outside of the door and he could just pick it up, she didn't like that idea.

Last edited by 3gatos; 12-23-2012 at 09:12 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page