The Happy Thread. - Page 10 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2012, 11:37 PM   #91 (permalink)
Cat Addict

14+ inches of snow in the forecast over the next 24 hours. Work is cancelled tomorrow...yay! and it's a free paid day off. Took a few more days off over the holidays, so I don't have to be back to work until after the new year.
Also, its the first winter in 5 years that I don't have to shovel!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2012, 08:08 PM   #92 (permalink)
Cat Addict

I am happy that I have finally decided to not wait for the 2 bottles of colloidal silver I ordered through my friend (I seriously doubt I will receive it). I went ahead to buy a litre of it and now have excess that I use without any restraint, on the stray that I suspect may have fungus problem. Sometimes, all it takes, is a little bit of letting go. Don't worry so much about the money I have paid. If I needed something badly, just go ahead and buy another one.

The lysine powder I ordered had finally arrive. I have more than enough that will last me couple of years. Had wanted to donate the spare bottle, but on 2nd thoughts, decided against it cos don't know which group to donate to. Anyway, I have started giving to ET and also some of the strays and will be giving on a daily basis, cos one of the stray had very bad flu before.

I now finally know whats the problem with ET's recurring eye problem, so its one of the FHV symptoms and lysine comes in time for me to start him on it.

Last edited by snowy; 12-20-2012 at 08:12 PM.
Old 12-20-2012, 08:45 PM   #93 (permalink)
Kitten

I am happy that finals are over for myself, that my boss is out of town so my dog gets to come with me to work for the next week, and that my fiance graduates from Navy bootcamp in just 3 short weeks!
Two leopard geckos: Fred and Wilma

Old 12-21-2012, 04:00 PM   #94 (permalink)
Senior Cat

I feel like I have a new lease on life. Had my thyroid taken out a little over a week ago. The final pathology report came in yesterday. Follicular adenoma that was precancerous (would have eventually turned cancerous as it was vascular but not yet invasive). Dr. said they got it all out in surgery, no need for RAI treatments!!!!
Merry Christmas to me!
Old 12-24-2012, 07:17 PM   #95 (permalink)
Tom Cat

Penny, that is great news!
Old 12-29-2012, 01:35 PM   #96 (permalink)
Super Moderator

The person who bounced the check on a closed account came in and paid for the items and the $20 bank fee (in cash). Congrats to her for making it right and yay for my bank account!

And their companion, Jake, the dog.
Onyx, Callie May & Maggie forever in my heart.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:56 AM   #97 (permalink)
Tom Cat

had birthday yesterday, got few amazon gift cards as gifts and spent almost all of it on myself and kitties! yay!
Old 01-15-2013, 11:12 AM   #98 (permalink)
Tom Cat

also I finally see hope in transitioning my cats to good quality wet.
I have been adding little EVO to their wet food over last few weeks and this morning I decided to give it a try and gave them only EVO. and they ate!
Old 01-15-2013, 11:29 AM   #99 (permalink)
Jr. Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge View Post
As a counter to the whining (sorry, complaining) thread, here's where you can put stuff that's making you HAPPY.

Tomorrow, I'm once again braving my ridiculous and slightly (ok, VERY) pathetic attitude to new or different experiences. I'm off to Southend-on-sea (west of London) to see a bunch of women on rollerskates push another bunch of women on rollerskates over... Once of them is Melysion, aka Deck'ard. The only woman to successfully get me to voluntarily drink half a bottle of wine and not immediately fall over.

I was going to post a video of a cat on here but on the 19th page someone used a certain word beginning with s. So to avoid all the kids having to go into therapy, I won't.

So go on, only HAPPY things.
HAAHAHA im originally from Basildon (about 10 miles from Southend) and now live in Canada. your post made me happy and nostalgic for Southend.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:20 PM   #100 (permalink)
Premier Cat

I went and visited two Animal Control shelters near me over the past two days. SO many choices, but I get to save a life again this week!!!!! Happy tails! (but I'm NOT looking forward to the intro process again), still happy though!
Advertisement

Closed Thread