The Happy Thread. - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2012, 06:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default The Happy Thread.

As a counter to the whining (sorry, complaining) thread, here's where you can put stuff that's making you HAPPY.

Tomorrow, I'm once again braving my ridiculous and slightly (ok, VERY) pathetic attitude to new or different experiences. I'm off to Southend-on-sea (west of London) to see a bunch of women on rollerskates push another bunch of women on rollerskates over... Once of them is Melysion, aka Deck'ard. The only woman to successfully get me to voluntarily drink half a bottle of wine and not immediately fall over.

I was going to post a video of a cat on here but on the 19th page someone used a certain word beginning with s. So to avoid all the kids having to go into therapy, I won't.

So go on, only HAPPY things.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2012, 06:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Cat

Excellent idea!

I am happy today, my husband bought me a ticket to Cavalia as a surprise. I am super excited. It's most modest description is Cirque de Soliel with horses added in. http://www.cavalia.net/en/cavalia-show/about-show

I go next Wednesday and he bought me the VIP pack so I get to tour the stables and meet the horses after the show.

Sent from my iPad using PG Free
Old 09-14-2012, 11:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cat Addict

Cats&Plants I'm SOOOOO jealous of you right now! I've been driving past that pretty white pavilion for weeks dreaming about watching pretty horses dance around...*pout* I wanna go...

lol, ok, positive things. I made yummy tuna helper for lunch and it was wonderful! Also, my SO is amazing and he even let me watch the return of Glee on TV last night...which was awesome and I loved it.

Becky and the cats: Jitzu (9), Torri (6), Doran (5), and Muffin (5)
Old 09-14-2012, 11:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Premier Cat

My 4 month old granddaughter learned how to roll over this week. Such a smart girl . I am so proud of her.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
Old 09-15-2012, 01:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Cat

I'm taking my three dogs to the Puppy Paddle tomorrow! Its my favorite dog event of the year with all proceeds going to my local humane society!

Lucille & Koko
Old 09-15-2012, 06:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Premier Cat

The dog finally realised that when I throw the ball out the window I don't want her to jump out the window (she was never in danger of doing so)! Now I can sit at the computer and throw the ball into the backyard and just wait for her to run all the way downstairs and outside to locate where it went (can take a while) and then come all the way back. At first we just didn't think she'd connect the dots even with rushing outside to the ball immediately with her; she'd get it then sort of forget she should be fetching. Somehow it eventually clicked.

I feel so lazy yet accomplished.

She needs more (fairly useless) skills added to her repertoire. I can't decide what to work on next...

Along with the dogs Tara and Coco.
Old 09-15-2012, 12:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmel View Post

Dont you all love when that happens?
Old 09-15-2012, 12:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jr. Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmel View Post
The dog finally realised that when I throw the ball out the window I don't want her to jump out the window (she was never in danger of doing so)! Now I can sit at the computer and throw the ball into the backyard and just wait for her to run all the way downstairs and outside to locate where it went (can take a while) and then come all the way back. At first we just didn't think she'd connect the dots even with rushing outside to the ball immediately with her; she'd get it then sort of forget she should be fetching. Somehow it eventually clicked.

She needs more (fairly useless) skills added to her repertoire. I can't decide what to work on next...
this is just too funny.thanks for the giggle
Old 09-15-2012, 05:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Premier Cat

Lovely weather,nice,cool and sunny! I went to the farmer's market,today, did the Grey to Green Festival in Wick Park,and floated by Stambaugh Stadium,the 'Ice Castle',where the Penguins are having their homecoming game! Lotsa tailgaters!
Great story,Carmel! I knew someone who had a box turtle and a golden retriever. Freedom the Box Turtle would always try to run away. My friend would call her retriever and say 'Cookie,find freedom'! She'd take off,and minutes later would come back with a box turtle in her mouth!
Old 09-15-2012, 06:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kitten

feeling lazy, yet accomplished about sums up my day as well. got a bunch of healthy items for the cat at the store and online, but didn't make any progress with my schoolwork or housework. at least the most precious things were taken care of today
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread