How was everyone's Christmas? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2012, 04:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Premier Cat

Default How was everyone's Christmas?

Mine was good. Went to my sister's, had wings, cookies,chips,casserole,gingerbread house,played trivial pursuit...

btw my niece rescued 5 more animals. Would you believe someone left puppies in a trash can to die? Well these shepherd pups have food shelter,luvvin,and HOPEFULLY a luvvin home,soon!

Marissa,Mocha and Jazzie,other rescue cats are doing great with my sister Laura. Who was nice enough to put more books on my Nook!

I even got to take home some wings and gingerbread house,the carport roof,I think!
bluemilk is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2012, 07:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Premier Cat

Hubby and I went to see the movie Parental Guidance starring Billy Crystal and Bette Midler. I absolutely adore Bette and was so thrilled when she did a little song and dance!! It was a cute movie and a nice way to spend a Christmas afternoon.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
Leazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 11:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cat Addict

I started Christmas morning with feeding the strays. Ended up with 2 kitties fighting. The younger and newer cat is forever trying to snatch food from the senior and long time cat, and this senior cat refused to let the younger cat be served 1st, so they ended up fighting and lots of loud screaming. Thank goodness, no injury on either cat.
snowy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Cat

Mine was good. Christmas Eve was spent with the in-laws and Christmas Day was with my family. We tried to go see Les Miserables, but it was sold out already so we just went back to my sisters and had a little rest. LOL Pigged out on perogies and cabbage rolls - so yummy lol.

Hubby got me a sewing machine, I had just mentioned in passing months ago that maybe one day I'd get one and so he got me one for Christmas. Now I just have to remember my home-ec course from 20 years ago and see if I can learn this lol. Youtube is a wonderful invention ha ha.

Happy New Year everyone!
Cats&Plants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats&Plants View Post
L Pigged out on perogies and cabbage rolls - so yummy lol.
lol pierogi and cabbage rolls. sounds very eastern european - this where I am from (originally )
Old 01-03-2013, 01:07 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jr. Cat

Went home for Christmas! Spent my first Christmas Eve with the in-laws (last year my husband had to work Christmas Eve and Christmas ). Spent all of Christmas day with my family- was such a blessing to be surrounded by family, and see my brother! He is currently earning a Masters in Aerospace Engineering from Ohio State (I live in Oregon.. so I don't get to see him very often.)
Apocrypha428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Cat

we had nice christmas.
I am originally from Poland, married to American guy, living in the states and this year for the first time I cooked something very traditional polish - the food i was craving badly . we had very nice lunch on christmas eve then - just the three of us, me, husband and our daughter, and cats it made me feel so good, as i was longing for something traditional polish with my closest ones, and we were not able to go to europe for christmas this year.

then we went to spend evening with my husband family and we had lots of fun.
on christmas day though we had huge snow storm, we decided to go back home and i think it was christmas miracle that we didn't end up in a ditch i haven't seen that much snow in the south, ever!

next few days were pretty miserable, b/c it was icy and snowy and we were stuck at home - it was impossible to drive. but we were lucky - we didnt lose electricity (70% of our town did), and some of those poor folks got it back after several days.
I am glad we had enough of human and cat food, so we survived no problem

now everything is back to normal, snow and ice melted and i had to go to work today for a first time after long break. didnt like that!

Last edited by marie73; 01-03-2013 at 02:03 AM.
anie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement