The Complaining Thread - 2013 - Page 3 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2013, 01:35 PM   #21 (permalink)
Premier Cat

Woohoo, repairman was here and it was the ignition switch. In less than 15 minutes the heater was working once again. Thank goodness because the house was at 59 degrees by the time he arrived. BRRRRRRRRRRR.

Happy day, happy day.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2013, 02:01 PM   #22 (permalink)
Premier Cat

Leazie, I feel your pain. A few weeks ago our heater went out, but we weren't as lucky as you. For us, the heating unit is on the roof of our townhome and during that unseasonably cold spell that Southern California had, our heater FROZE. Yes, you read that right. Our heater had frozen, so all it could produce was very cold air. The repairman came out and fixed it for us. He told us that if it starts to blow cold air for a prolonged period of time again to turn off the heater and turn on the air conditioner. According to him, that's supposed to reduce the chance of the heater freezing.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:41 PM   #23 (permalink)
Premier Cat

Only crazy California people could have a heater that freezes...lol. I hope that it continues to work for you.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
Old 01-22-2013, 03:07 PM   #24 (permalink)
Tom Cat

there is so many things i would like to complain about today that I do not even want to start writing it down.... I just hope tomorrow it is gonna get better.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:15 PM   #25 (permalink)
Cat

Someone at work asked if my cat scratched me (he didn't, I just scraped my arm on something) and before I could answer, someone else said, "That's why I hate cats!" When I said, "No, Tucker rarely scratches me and if he does it's by accident", they ignored me. Cat haters are annoying.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:32 PM   #26 (permalink)
Kitten

I hate when something is wrong with my cat...I feel like my life stops and I can't concentrate on anything else. I wish I didn't let it get to me like this.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:44 PM   #27 (permalink)
Cat Addict

Sigh...we all suffer from panic attack whenever they vomitted, they get diarrhea, they stop eating, they become picky etc etc etc, you name it, its hard not to be bothered by it, its what we call ATTACHMENT?
Old 01-29-2013, 02:16 AM   #28 (permalink)
Cat Addict

Getting abit frustrated with ET these 2 days, he is getting abit bitey over the usual routine. Otherwise he is eating well. Its really tough keeping a cat, and many things I have to sacrifice. Friends with asthmatic children can't come visiting, can't go on impromptu holiday, hubby do not feel comfortable with pet sitting and its hard finding good boarding, I have already missed 2 family holiday last year (hubby already complaining), hope I won't miss this coming one. Found one boarding house that may be good, but still have not heard from them about whether the dates are available. Just feeling frustrated, hope this feeling will pass soon.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:11 PM   #29 (permalink)
Cat

What a purrr-fect topic for RIGHT this moment! I'm at a point with my grumpy downstairs neighbor that I've never been at before. He is all sweet and kind to my face, but I hear him constantly complaining and swearing every time he opens his door! Then he has the audacity to speak negatively of the sweetest young woman in my complex! I just keep my mouth shut but he's annoying. Just thought I'd share...

Nothing to complain about with my lil guy Napoleon yet though! He is a gem... so sweet and adorable! A little ball of pure love! He did gnaw at me a little this morning but it was just to wake me up for some loving... who can blame him? He's just a widdle baaaby!
Old 02-20-2013, 02:48 PM   #30 (permalink)
Cool Cat

I always thought I was a pretty normal cat mom, but this afternoon I was forced to confront the fact that I may actually be a crazy person.

I can't quite decide if this is actually a complaint or a mere statement of fact. I guess the complaint is having to realize it?

The Boys: Maisie (age 8, adopted 2007,) Zephyr (age 7, adopted 2006,)
and Bentley (age 2, adopted 2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread