Football 2015 - Page 3 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-04-2015, 09:16 AM
Super Moderator

Coldplay as the headliner at the SuperBowl halftime show...What are they thinking? I like Coldplay, but they're not a band that is going to get people out of their seats and dancing. Halftime show should be about getting fans pumped up for the second half not chilling them out. Stupid choice....

It will be interesting to see the rest of the line up...supposedly representatives of past, present and future.

Holly, Misty & their friend, Jake, the dog.
Onyx, Callie May, Maggie & Kobi forever in my heart.
Yes, I know I need a new signature pic...someday...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-27-2015, 01:11 AM
Premier Cat

Think I'm going to watch my FIRST game of the season tomorrow night, since my Giants are playing. I have a vested interest in Rashad Jennings doing well. It's semi-finals week in fantasy football, I'm in, and I have so many RBs I don't know who to sit. Game time decisions, I suppose.

Geez. Aside from the few teams with 10+ wins, there seems to be a lot of mediocrity in the rest of the NFL.
post #23 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-27-2015, 08:19 AM
Super Moderator

Lol...you wait until their season is over and they don't even have much of a chance to be a spoiler! Well at least you won't get too worked up and shout at the TV!

Yeah...it's been a weird season. They need to really re-think the playoff structure. I don't care of a team wins their division, if they don't have a winning record they shouldn't get in the playoffs let alone have a home game.

Holly, Misty & their friend, Jake, the dog.
Onyx, Callie May, Maggie & Kobi forever in my heart.
Yes, I know I need a new signature pic...someday...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-27-2015, 10:12 AM
Cool Cat

As a Rams fan, I'm just going to lie down in a corner for the rest of the season. We won JUST enough games to screw us out of good draft picks... and not enough to actually matter/make the playoffs.

I always try really hard at fantasy football every year, then I start forgetting to set my teams after 7 weeks or so... >_<

I am somewhat pleased by some of the changes this season... like the tweaks to PAT kicks. It is very satisfying to scream "SHANK, SHANK!" at the TV and now sometimes it actually comes true!

post #25 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-28-2015, 12:00 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

I've got POSSIBLE good news for ya, Wolf. Rumor has it the Rams are moving back to L.A.
post #26 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-28-2015, 12:09 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Yah, I accidentally hit 'post'. Anyway, the Rams may be headed back to the city of angels. It makes sense to me. Who was it who said L.A. is not a football town?
post #27 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-26-2016, 07:05 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Confession. I was somewhat rooting for the Cardinals. Mike Zordich is an old friend of mine, and played for them when they were the Phoenix Cardinals. I grew up right down the street from him on Hazelwood. He was also a Nittany Lion.
post #28 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-26-2016, 07:32 PM
Cool Cat

One of my good friends lives in AZ and is a huge Cardinals fan. I believe he drank himself into a stupor after the game on Sunday. >_>;

And yes, the Rams are coming home! I'm not sure how I feel about this entirely, to be honest - they moved to St. Louis when I was 12. I wasn't really a football fan at that point, but they were still "my team" because my dad was a huge football fan and he loved the Rams. When I became a huge nerd for the game myself, I got used to them being "my" St. Louis Rams... now they're the LA Rams again. My heart is confused! But I'm thrilled that I'll have the chance to attend a true "home game" for my team someday.

Plus, what am I going to do with all my St. Louis Rams merchandise?! My cat even has a jersey! XD

post #29 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-27-2016, 01:05 AM
Premier Cat

If I may brag for a moment:

post #30 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-08-2016, 12:52 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Catch SB50 last night? Thoughts?

My vote for best ad, Super Bowl Babies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page