The Weather Thread - 2016 - Page 11 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #101 of 107 (permalink) Old 11-18-2016, 10:33 PM
Premier Cat

It hit 70f, today!

But, the snow's coming. It's due. When I took Robin out for his romp, he was sniffing the air, and squinting in the sun 'Nice, but not NATURAL. Too warm for this time of year...'
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 107 (permalink) Old 11-23-2016, 08:39 PM
Premier Cat

Here in NE Ohio, it's usually winter by now. It snowed over the weekend , but the last few days have been just drippy and cold. In other words late fall weather. Normal seasons in NE Ohio? To us, THAT'S weird.
post #103 of 107 (permalink) Old 12-16-2016, 10:14 AM
Super Moderator

0F when I got up this morning, 2 degrees when I left for work....way too early for this crap. Snow tomorrow and then it's supposed to be 50 on Sunday. Crazy New England weather.

Holly, Misty & their friend, Jake, the dog.
Onyx, Callie May, Maggie & Kobi forever in my heart.
Yes, I know I need a new signature pic...someday...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #104 of 107 (permalink) Old 12-16-2016, 03:34 PM
Premier Cat

It's sure not that cold here, but it was so cold this morning and we had freezing rain last night (typical of winter, here) and my car was coated in ice. I couldn't get any of the doors open! My downstairs neighbor came by while I was fighting and he managed to get my passenger door yanked open. Then he was kind enough to climb in and force my driver door open from the inside by shoving at it so i didn't have to climb over the console.

I'm wondering if this is a sign of the winter to come since we don't usually get this bad until February! BRRRRRRRrrrrrRRRRrrrr
post #105 of 107 (permalink) Old 12-17-2016, 02:42 PM
Premier Cat

Well, we're getting, snow, ice, and freezing rain! The roads are a mess, maybe it's a good thing my bike's in the shop.
post #106 of 107 (permalink) Old 12-19-2016, 11:09 AM
Tom Cat

We've had extremely cold weather for the last week, but practically no snow. I have mixed feelings about that. On the one hand, it's easier to get around during a dry winter. On the other hand, we got new snow tires and worry about wearing them out prematurely by driving on dry pavement. And of course, there's no cross-country skiing at all yet. Most years, the trails are just starting to be trackset in late December. Maybe I should dress up warm and ride my bike all over the place - that would guarantee a big snowfall!
post #107 of 107 (permalink) Old 12-19-2016, 11:33 AM
Jr. Cat

We aren't getting snow over here. It is just raining, it snowed once last week and I was out of town, it sucks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page