R.I.P. my precious Misty girl - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 07:42 PM Thread Starter
Cat

R.I.P. my precious Misty girl

I will stop at the Rainbow Bridge and yell for you. I could never live in eternity without you, my precious angel. You will be missed and loved forever. My heart is breaking. Go run and play as you are now free at last.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 08:30 PM
Cool Cat

I'm sorry for your loss. You took excellent care of her. She was lucky to have such a wonderful home with you.

The Boys: Maisie, Zephyr, and Cullen.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 10:07 PM
Premier Cat

I am so sad for you Jenlee. I followed Misty's health issues over the past several weeks, and you were so devoted and willing to do whatever it took to keep her healthy. And when nothing more could help her, you did what you needed to do to keep her from suffering. She lived a very long life and was so obviously loved. Nothing will make her loss any easier for you, but know that everyone here is grieving with you, and so many of us understand the depth of your grief. Wishing you lots of strength and sending much sympathy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-11-2017, 09:28 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Thank you so much, I feel like my heart has been ripped out. I know I did the right thing for Misty, but it doesn't make it any easier. I had never had to euthanize an animal before, but she went so peacefully. I am so very grateful for that. She was so weak but while they were getting everything ready. I was standing near her and petting her but she got herself up and came over to the edge of the table and rubbed her little head up against me. I truly believe she was saying goodbye and letting me know it was ok.

Last edited by marie73; 02-13-2017 at 07:02 PM.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-11-2017, 09:29 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakeney Green View Post
I'm sorry for your loss. You took excellent care of her. She was lucky to have such a wonderful home with you.
Thank you so much for the kind words.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-12-2017, 04:26 AM
Cat

I am so sorry for your loss. She was well loved and will always live in your heart. x <3
It is never easy to have them go over the bridge.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-12-2017, 04:36 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Thank you so much! It is certainly not easy. I just wish I could fast forward months ahead where it doesn't hurt so badly.

Last edited by marie73; 02-13-2017 at 07:03 PM.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-13-2017, 02:12 AM
Cool Cat

Oh Jenlee, i'm so sorry. we do all know you did everything you could. and i believe as you do that she definitely was telling you it was okay that day. she was ready. our cats read us better than we think and are probably a whole lot stronger than us emotionally as well. we humans are so fragile i'm afraid. but Misty is a strong spirit and she WILL be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge. she is happy and whole once again. keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, Jenlee. i echo the sentiment that we are grieving with you and you have all our support.

Maggie
Kitty, Lucy, and my sweet Angel forever in my heart.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-13-2017, 05:17 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Thank you so much for all your help and support over the past few months. The tears won't stop flowing. I don't have any children and Misty was my baby. It hurts so deeply.

I am not very good with tech but would love to post a photo of my girl. Maybe when I can think more clearly, I will be able to figure it out.

Last edited by marie73; 02-13-2017 at 07:03 PM.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 07:43 AM
Cool Cat

Jenlee, I am so sorry for your loss. You gave Misty a wonderful life and she will always be with you. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you go through this time. This forum is a wonderful support group and will be here for you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page