Hiya fellow cat lovers - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2012, 06:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kitten

Smile Hiya fellow cat lovers

I have four fur babies
Purdita (purdy for short) who is the boys mum and she is aged 4 years old and had her babies at age 8 months!
Jacko & tiger (purdys babies born the day Michael jackson was murdered)
And maisy (no relation) born oct 21st
I've had cats for most of my life and wouldn't be without my fur babies
Tiger one of my toms has adopted maisy and often lays down for her to suckle off him?
I've never known of a Tom cat doing this before in all the cats I've had in the past
Maisy maybe be possibly a micro part cat as her real mum is a micro and her dad a regular size and she is tiny compared with my daughters kitten who is only 4 days older and towers above her bless
Angelbabe1uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2012, 02:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Welcome!

You certainly have your hands full! I hope all your babies are fixed now, kind of sad when an 8-month old kitten has kittens.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
http://www.catforum.com/forum/member...signature2.jpg
marie73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie73 View Post
Welcome!

You certainly have your hands full! I hope all your babies are fixed now, kind of sad when an 8-month old kitten has kittens.
I had purdy sorted as soon as the kittens stopped trying to feed and she dried up fully
The dad was snipped shortly after he got her pregnant as we didn't know at the time he had already had hold of her
My two boys Jacko and tiger haven't been done yet as I haven't had the funds to sort them out but I'm getting vouchers off the cats protection league to get them done a.s.a.p. and then will get maisy done when she is a lot older as she is tiny
Angelbabe1uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kitten

I have two older males (16 & 12) that, although both fixed, make love to their blankies. I always sing to them that James Brown song "Who's making love to your old lady, while you were out making love", but I reword it to say: "Who's making love to your old blankie, while you were out making love." Anyhoo, I attribute it to them getting neutered too late. We didn't get Edwin until he was a year, and he was feral; my vet said that when you neuter a male that has had testosterone going through them for that long, you'll never fully get it out of them. Related but unrelated to your situation, I know. I will say that we had Ed on a medication (I can no longer remember which one), and he grew mammaries- like a pregnant female- and then they went away. Was so weird.
kflei is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement