New here! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2012, 01:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kitten

Default New here!

Hello! My name is Julie and I'm 21 years old. I have 4 wonderful cats, they're my babies.

I've had Gary the longest. My brother's friend had a cat that had kittens, so we decided to get one from him. Gary is about 10 years old now. He's a black Domestic Shorthair. He's very calm and independent.

One day, my brother was driving. It was cold and raining, when he saw something in the road. He stopped, when a kitten walked up to his car. He picked her up and brought her home. He named her Xevious (after an old school video game). She's a tabby Domestic Shorthair and she's 8 years old now. She's always laying on my lap.

A couple years later, I adopted my orange and white Domestic Shorthair, whose name is Remy. He is very rambunctious and causes chaos at times. He's 6 years old.

About a year ago, we adopted a black Domestic Shorthair and Bombay mix. He's a year and half old now. His name is Carter. He is pretty unique looking and very affectionate. He has the most silky fur I've ever touched. Him and Remy are best friends and play together all the time.

I absolutely love them all and their different personalities. I look forward to participating in this forum about cats!
JulieK67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2012, 05:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kitten

Hi there. My name is Miranda and I have 2 kittys. The first one my husband brought to my almost 3 years ago her name is Nikki. My 4 month old Oliver I found living in an outside closet in some apts where I feed some feral cats. Nikki was 5 weeks when I got her and Oliver was 6 weeks when I got him. I am very greatful for them bot

New here!-085.jpg
kittyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement