Meet my lovely kittens - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
CatForum.com is the premier Cat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2012, 02:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kitten

Default Meet my lovely kittens

Hello everyone!

Just introducing my two lovely kittens Mila and Calie. They are both 5 months old (but they are not biological sisters). They are both spayed and with their claws intact.

My girls are also the two craziest cats ever! Our apartment never stays clean because they chase each other around so much they knock things all the time and they think everything is a toy.

We are really lucky, though, because they are really good cats. They absolutely love each other. You'll see from the pictures that they snuggle when they sleep. They also eat together, play a lot together, and even sit outside the litter box when the other one has to go. They share everything except for the scratching posts. They both love dangly toys but even when we bring those out they give each other turns (so cute!)

Mila loves attention. In fact, we only had her at first and we got her a sister because of how playful she is and how much attention she likes. They both self-feed but Mila likes to bring you to her kibble to watch her eat. She can get sassy sometimes too (she's a slapper) but she's usually a very friendly cat. She also loves to bite your fingers as a game.

Calie is a bit more skittish although in the last little while (since we got her spayed) she's come out of her shell. She's more of a cuddler but she's definitely playful too. She often chases hair tail. lol

Right now, it is 1AM and I am wondering how my boyfriend is sleeping with all the noise they have been making running around. They almost ran on top of my head, too.

One thing I wish we could do is let them sleep on our bed but they get so crazy at night and in the morning (as most cats do) that they really make it impossible to go to sleep. They also seem to play more when in front of us, maybe as a way to show off? I wonder if anyone else has this problem?

Oh, one last weird thing about them. They are the only cats I know that love human food so much. I don't let them actually eat anything but I let them lick the plates when I am done (I make sure there's no chunks of food left). They devour pretty much anything! They will crowd us when we are eating but now they are learning to wait patiently until I put the plate on the floor for them to lick. My vet said it's okay to let them do this as long as I am okay with them getting used to it. What do you guys think about it?

Anyways, this post got really long so I'll wrap it up. Thanks for having us here!

-P
Attached Thumbnails
Meet my lovely kittens-milancalie.png   Meet my lovely kittens-kittenshugs.jpg   Meet my lovely kittens-photo-12-11-10-2.37-pm-4.jpg  
mila&calie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2012, 11:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kitten

Such lovely dolls!

I honestly feed a little of whatever my cats want to them. Binky, my 6-month old (she just passed away yesterday of neurological complications), used to absolutely love human food. I was smart in what I gave her, by looking up if it would be safe for her or not and how much is safe, but she loved spinach, salmon and turkey the most. I enjoy the bonding process of actually giving my cats food. They're not interested in the plates.
kmuree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 11:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kitten

Aw, how cute I have two cats, 2 years old, named Luna and Thor. They are so sweet and they sleep together and groom eachother a lot, which is cute. They are brother and sister.

Last edited by marie73; 12-30-2012 at 01:16 AM. Reason: font
Kyla Grace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kitten

very cute!
heyboova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jr. Cat

Ahh they look so cute, and its nice they have each other to play/fun wilde with too. My new baby is also roughly around 5 months old but so tiny in comparrison as u can c from my avi
dollysmamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement