Cat Forum banner

New Member!

255 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  feet beans 
#1 ·
Hello all, I'm Jessica. I have 2 cats, Ragar (domestic tabby longhair, grey, a little tubby, highly affectionate to the point of seeking belly rubs, was rescued from a woman's car engine at 6 weeks old with no sign of having a mother around, currently about 3 years old), and an unknown cat called Calcipher (shiny pitch black short hair, shows the signs of being a Bombay but I can't tell since he was adopted from a shelter for my fiance's birthday, is about 1.5-2 years old). I actually joined this forum because I was hoping someone could tell me if Calcipher is a black short hair or a true Bombay. Honestly, I think the reason he was put into the shelter by his old owners is because he's noisy to a fault, he makes all sorts of weird sounds all night and day long, I have never gotten a full 8 hours of sleep since I got him but he's still my son.

I look forward to being a member of this community. I would post pictures, but at this point I have no idea how to do that; I see the rules say I can't post attachments and I don't know how to make a URL out of the pictures I have.

Thank you for reading!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.