Cat Forum banner

Belly Rubs!

5K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Alpaca 
#1 ·
I just find it funny that my cat loves belly rubs. If I pet her longer than a few seconds, she'll flop on the ground and roll over for them. I've never had another cat who liked their tummy touched. She's actually one of the most tolerant cats I've had as far as handling.

#2 ·
Abby also loves to have her tummy rubbed. Whenever she's lying on the floor and I walk by, she will roll on her back "asking" for a tummy rub. Muffin does it too, but only upon occasion. Abby also sleeps on her back with her paws up in the air. I think cats look so cute when they're lying on their backs!

#9 ·
Samantha will ask for belly rubs by walking right in your path...and flopping over on her side. Once you bend down to pet her, she flips herself on her back, haha. She loves to have the inside of her thighs rubbed too. Rochelle will only accept belly rubs on occasion, and Alice thinks it's a game and tries to grab at my fingers with claws and teeth (gently though...she never hurts me).

#13 ·
That's so cute, guys. I handle Miu a lot but she took a while just to even turn on her back. Now she's all good with rolling around and exposing her belly. I figured it was a dog thing so never really gave her a tummy rub. I'm going to trya dn see if she likes it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.