Cat Forum banner

"Kitty Mansion" cat tree

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  3furbabies 
#1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with the brand Kitty Mansion? It looks very similar to Armarkat(which I have now). I am considering a few trees from them that I want to order my girls for xmas. Their current one is only a year old but I got it when I only had two cats and they were kittens. They are now active like litter kittens but in an adult body... plus I have a ragdoll since them. The tree is only meant for 2 cats max. I am thinking about getting a darker one this time as well, as my current is light beige and stains easy even though I vacuum and clean it daily. The first is the one I am really considering. Any input or suggestions would be great(it needs to have 3 top tiers as they all fight over the one on theirs now).

Kitty Mansions Redwood Cat Tree - Pet Supply Showroom

Kitty Mansions Denver Beige Cat Tree - Pet Supply Showroom

Kitty Mansions Beverly Hills BB Cat Tree - Pet Supply Showroom

#3 ·
I love the Denver one as well because there are a lot of places to climb, but that side bed would be useless to my girls, I really don't think they would use it. I was originally going to get the Armarkat version of Beverly Hills but the first one that looked like a tree caught my eye... I am starting to think it may be too 'boring' for them possibly. Hmmmm :fust

#6 ·
I like the first one.

The carpet quality looks a bit questionable from the photos, but it appears as if their construction is very similar to the Armarkat brand, which is nice.
I am leaning towards this as well. I seen a few more pics on different websites and it looks identical to Armarkat - just different colours. Of course only a few select websites ship the one I want to Canada and they are out of stock, so guess I will have to wait. I am impatient.... cat trees are more fun for me than the cats I think. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.